Hello there anons, post your problems here and I will try to give an unbiased advice on issues you are facing...

Hello there anons, post your problems here and I will try to give an unbiased advice on issues you are facing, or if you just need to vent

Attached: 1655229736484.png (1247x795, 1.54M)

Life is boring and aids. Work is boring but I cycle so I'm on my own and don't have to deal with shit from others whilst having exercise so I feel stuck in that.

Don't have a lot to look forward to, see friends rarely. Family piss me off and the relationship is strained these days but I'd rather they leave me alone. Not sure how to have meaning or something to care about.

I want to kill everyone in my city

I don't want to die, but I want to just not exist, if that makes sense. To quote Morrissey "I think of life and I think of death and neither one appeals to me". Or just live any other life that isn't this really, even though my life really isn't that bad. I'm just kind of bored of the treadmill of life and want off this wild ride, which admittedly will happen eventually, but I'm just tired of this physical body and existence

no one wants your advice laintranny you chopped off your dick you might as well ask advice from a madman

I've wasted five years in college and am dropping out, I don't know what to do next. At least I'm not in debt because I'm not american...

I want to get big but... i cant eat enough

How do I encourage myself to eat more

Hey I'm not the OP but you could always try eating more calories every meal instead of eating more per meal.

I'm a NEET. I have no qualifications and there are few job opportunities. I used to have good grades, a plan for the future and even a GF, I was even planning on marrying her and getting children. She cheated on me once I entered college, which fucked me up mentally. I think I have gotten over this by now but I dropped out of college. I'm in my late 20s now.
I try to avoid people I knew
>Oh hey user, long time no see. How's your life? I managed to become a lawyer, but you were more ambitious than I ever was, so how is your life working out?
>Oh you don't have a job? Well I didn't expect that. I'm gonna have my wedding soon, I guess you can come too if you want to.
It hurts me most that I disappointed my dad. He always worked hard and told me to do my best so I can have a better life than he does, but it looks like I'm on a path to having a worse life.
I really have no idea what's going on. It feels like I had a good promising future ahead of me, blinked, and now several years have passed without me noticing.
I wish I could redo the past.
I wish I would have never met my GF.
I wish I made better choices.
I'm not feeling too well.

It's a tough issue breaking the pattern you have established yourself in, sometimes at times like these you might need a day off for yourself and take a deep breath and rethink what it is you seek in life.

Why so exactly?

That's a very reasonable thing to say, even though my life isn't negative at the same time I feel the way you do. What helps me is some self isolation and time dedicated to myself to relax

I am not transgender but Im glad you could release some of your rage

What uni? If you spent 5 years shouldn't you be fairly close to finishing it? Perhaps pushing yourself a little more might be rewarding

I am not too sure how to give advice on this as I am not too fit. I suppose tracking your calories and eating everyday a bit more might help

Don't regret experiencing issues in life, take them as a sort of way to mature more. You don't need to finish college in your 20s, you can finish it anytime but you need to push yourself a bit by bit and you will grow a lot as a person

As for your love life don't give up. Not all relationships are meant to work out, these stuff sadly are not so much uncommon to happen but don't let one person bring you down do much

Attached: 1654750617302.jpg (1200x1100, 197.54K)

I've been talking with a girl and she bores me. I hate the fakeness of our "relationship" it makes me just want to cut contact and ignore this was ever a thing. What do?

How exactly is the relationship between you fake? But generally in life we shouldn't entertain people that bring us negative emotions but again we must be sure on our decision and that we are "right"

Attached: 1650107470140.jpg (236x217, 10.9K)

I feel like the only reason she likes me is because of how I look. We don't really share anything in common and our communication is not the greatest. She's immature, and drains me with the most asinine shit. Granted I'm the one that asked her out, but in hindsight I was just matching her energy since she was calling me her best friend after knowing her for one week.

I'll be frank I don't really love her, there's a little bit of physical attraction between us and that's about it. I was thinking that maybe she'd grow on me, and the more time I spend with her the more I realize I made a mistake.

Sounds like a pretty weird scenario, I don't think you need to share interests to be together but if she only likes you for looks it's kinda shallow. If you aren't taking a liking it's probably for the best to cut it off and not waste time of neither you or her. Hopefully next relationship works better for you

Attached: 1648654918030.jpg (1190x1723, 326.99K)

Not op but I overcame this hurdle, you gotta train your stomach just like you would train your muscles, eat until you almost feel sick, cut back on stimulant like coffee(ideally entirely) eat calorically dense foods. When I started lifting I could barely force 2k cals down my throat now I eat 3-4K a day easily. If you struggle eating at first try drinking a liter of full fat milk daily

I wanna kill you OP, I wanna kill you, I wanna kill you

Like you're so fucking experienced to give us life advice.

Im glad you are giving me some thought

Do I need to be experienced? I never claimed such just offered my opinion and advice you might have if you are willing to share them. Sometimes all we need is a different perspective

Attached: 1649503282895.jpg (850x809, 57.39K)

Girlfriends pussy is tight at first penetration but then feels loose after a minute. I could fit four fingers into her when she was really drunk but not the whole fist. Is this normal or has she been knotted by a dog before?

I was seeing a girl last semester at Uni.
I realized that I didn't want to spend my life with her, and that leading her on would be wrong
As a dumb way of breaking up, I told her that I didn't want to talk/text over summer break, but we'd meet back up next semester.
This was never the plan, but I'm getting tempted to actually meet back up.
How can I tell if these feelings come from general loneliness, or an attraction to this specific person?
I worry that if I do meet up, I'll remember all the reasons I ended things.

Attached: C8F41D66-FF7B-45DA-BD3E-B81E055E2DD1.jpg (3024x4032, 1.24M)

I don't have exact proper advice but I feel like this would be normal? Maybe asking her and sorting it out with her might be best as well its her body

We all want love don't we? Especially if we feel alone. It might be both when you are without her and you miss some parts of what you had together but these are complex emotions you only know. You say you had reasons to go your own ways and split. I would say you should mostly focus on the reason why you split at all and is it something you can ignore/are alright with/fix. Loving isn't a passive emotion and it takes effort to make relationships work

Also it kind of does feel like leading someone on cause she might be waiting for you to come back

Attached: 1648052054782.jpg (474x466, 32.82K)

you will never be a woman laintroon

(1st guy)
Dude, what does that mean? How do I even take a day off? All I do is pass time being bored. Idk how to do it in a way I like.

Repressing emotions and behavior
It's being one year, I catalog, analyze, reflect on it and any time it pops up I repress, if I can't, after it I remind myself that, that can't happen.
I'm 27, at first I thought it would work, it's very exhausting, but it has given me results I never imagined.
What will happen if I keep up?
Any tips on furthering this?
Have you done anything like this?

Attached: 1655323457533.jpg (739x415, 15.59K)

>post your problems here
i want to be a girl with a giant futa cock so i could fuck my own tits.
i am not a girl with a gaint futa cock and my cock isn't big enough to reach the tits i don't have

how do i solve this problem user?

How old are you?
afkldajkjaljdfkljj

Why can't I get over her, user?

Just cant get to focus and devote myself to a task, placements are coming and I need to get better ffs

The usual "I can't find a girlfriend/wife" woes. I really don't want a normie girl and haven't had much luck otherwise.

What about you OP? Is there anything you need advice about or to vent over?