Red pill me on spice (k2)

Red pill me on spice (k2)

I've lost access to real weed so I'm thinking about starting to take it.

Is it really as dangerous as they say?

Attached: k2-image.jpg (2048x1449, 434.56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/jE-0OpIFTTI?t=109
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It just makes your food taste a bit better nothing really dangerous about it unless you're talking ghost pepper shit

Smoke the synthetic shit before spic.
Delta 8, HHC, THC-O
All that shit is better than spice because it won't kill you

yeah it can permanently mindbreak you
unregulated sketchy synthetic labchems
stay away

I have wanted to do spice for a long time. If you are someone that only smokes weed because they don't like "hard drugs" then don't. Spice at this point doesnt replicate weed at all, but definitely will fuck you up. I would love to try some.

do salvia extracts OP it's legal most places and you can buy it online or at a smoke shop. light dose will feel kind of like weed, heavy dose will blast you into a completely different dimension

>I would love to try some.
Just order it online. Live your dream user.

It's not like weed at all, more like a hard drug.

Bought that shit when it came out in 2010. It felt exactly like weed but it just kept getting sketchier and more dangerous every year

I know of a few people that switched their heroin addiction with a spice addiction.
Make of that what you will.

DONT DO IT BRUH IM SERIOUS

Fucking hell don't do it. Go on darknet and get weed instead. Spice is not like weed at all, it'll give you psychosis

Just do Delta 8.

Spice isnt regulated at all and can fuck ur shit up
see youtu.be/jE-0OpIFTTI?t=109

>Is it really as dangerous as they say?
Dagnerous as fuck my dude and not worth it because if they don't fuck you up instantly they will give you physical dependency. Look up trip reports of synthetic cannabinoids (spice)

quite underrated post

With most spice, it's hard to tell what the actual active compound is. It's usually just random "synthetic cannabinoids. You never REALLY know what you get.
Unlike weed, dosing something like spice is a lot harder. You can overdose on these substances, kidney failure and seizures seem to be possible.
Legality of delta8 is not clear, seems to differ from state to state in the US, the country where I am from has banned it. Calling these synthetic cannabinoids is also misleading since delta8 and thc-0 do appear in weed and hhc is hygrogenated thc, somewhat like thc margerine/crisco, it's made through chemical processes, but from natural ingredients.
Synthetic cannabinoids, most of which are usually advertised as spice, are not usually made with weed/hemp as it's base material.
Also they are a bit different in their chemical structure and therefore interact differently with your body.

Tldr: don't smoke spice, it's very dangerous since you never know what you get and even the best case scenario can cause kidney failure, seizures and possibly other health issues.

Enjoy OP.

It's just a drug. Stop being a pussy like all these fags in this thread. Imagine being scared of a fucking drug. Just don't be a retard when it comes to dosage and you will be fine.

>Is it really as dangerous as they say?
yesnt aslong you dont smoke a shit ton youre fine

i hate to agree due to safer use and shieeet but hes 100% right just dont be an idiot

by this logic you should just huff paint thinner instead. it gets you high so if you don't do it you're obviously a massive pussy
enjoy your living hell of psychosis and cancer

you never know what you're getting
90%+ of the chemicals they can put in it ARE ABSOLUTE TRASH. panic attack guaranteed
5% or so is about the same as weed
5% or so is better than weed, IMO

t. have probably smoked a dozen or so different spice chemicals

You have to be a brainlet to get psychosis lmao. Maybe if he does nothing but smoke this daily for 5 years while neglecting exercise, health etc.... just to fuck yourself up a few times, it is perfectly fine.

all the (not very scientific) reading i've done on synth cannabinoids suggests they aren't inherently bad but the doses at which people take them at causes problems. also combusting cannabis releases a ton of compounds that counteract eachother apparently.
the JWH-* series are we regardes but are illegal pretty much everywhere so its pointless.