Mommy user thread

you know how your mommy never loved you user? well i do love you. :3

tell your new mommy your woes.

Attached: milkers.jpg (1080x1350, 148.8K)

Fuck off you obese faggot

wow user. that is a really cruel thing to say. i am not your old mother. i have large breasts and a butt, but my waist is small and i am a size 4 at 5'6. you should learn better manners baby.

Hi, mommy. I feel so lonely today, wish I could cuddle

You are a certified tranny

Mama, can you just hold me and tell me you're proud of me?

Attached: 1652571993132.png (409x409, 180.71K)

I know shits ironic but i just wanted for a matern figure to give me compliments about my grades , only flaw that my mom has is that she thinks my grades arent important my entire academic life , she just want the results

Attached: images - 2022-06-14T122405.610.jpg (516x513, 14.77K)

Mommy Mommy, Daddy is feeling neglected

aww baby i wish i could cuddle you too! come here, i will apply some lotion to you while you little spoon. it's okay to cry.

Can you make me cum, mommy?

>you know how your mommy never loved you user?
Rofl I'm one of the rare cases here where my mom loved me way, WAY to much and gave me an untold amount of psychological problems as a result. Nothing like a complete mental breakdown at the age of 23!

CERTIFIED CRINGERS INBOUND MOMMY DOMMY MILKY WILKY BEGGING CRINGY WINGY OWHOHOO ITT: ITT: COPE SEETHE BEGGING

Attached: 67734343434.jpg (200x192, 6.99K)

hey mommy i want to get pegged

sure baby! what does my son love to cum to?

i am so sorry user. that is so wrong to abuse your son like that and it's not love.

are you okay baby?

Stop it, this is legit suifuel.

Attached: 1499271642728.png (296x266, 145.19K)

I love to cum to your big tiddies :p

why did you have to word this in the most faggot way possible and use the most faggot-ass picture?

no of course I'm not ok I am in r9k and so are you posting bait

you are cringe. i just want a mommy gf that genuinely cares about me, gives me headpats and hugs after something bad happens. saying she loves me even after i fuck up things.

>that is so wrong to abuse your son like that and it's not love
Yeah, no kidding. Google "emotional incest". That was my life. Nobody want's someone with that many mommy issues.

are you the user from a few threads ago that rejected their mom when they tried to slide in cuz your dad bopped or something