I have a terribly low gpa and im approaching my senior year

Its fucking over man, I cant get it up with the time that I have left in school.

Attached: 1639597295196.png (1092x1037, 26.91K)

Try to talk with someone higher up fren in your school/college idk, if you think its over it wouldnt hurt to just try that for the sake of it

Whats the GPA?

My consular is always busy and the school year ends in two days all my grades in all my class are above a 90%. I was planning on taking dual enrollment but my gpa is too low to qualify. I am now just coming to terms with the fact that if I am getting into any college its community college

2.350, the last quarter grades havent kicked in yet

You're gonna die one day. No one gives a shit about you GPA. No one will remember you

Ok? I dont particularly care about my legacy as of now.

No one cares about your gpa. If you wanna go the college route just go to a community college, or find a trade. As long as you have a diploma/transcript, that's all that matters.

I dont want to go to a community college, but you get what you put in and that is the predicament I am in as of late. I am dramatizing this so I can eventually get over it

theres no point in going to a ivy league/ non-community college for the first two years of it

you're a fucking loser if you don't want to enjoy the time you do have

Attached: XRecorder_Edited_08042022_181726.gif (504x480, 608.25K)

go to community college for 2 years then transfer to a university for your bachelors. you save money this way

Major? If its CS or whatever nobody really cares

I would feel kinda embarrassed, I realize this is a really cucked mindset but I do

I believe bachelor is the correct term

nobody really cares about gpa. find a job after school, go to college.

Then only time gpa really matters is if you want to get into a known school.
GPA doesn't mean anything for community college, and trades. Don't give up and not care, but don't beat yourself up about it either.

There are a lot of decent schools around so community college is viable option

dont feel embarrassed. you still have high school mindset. it will go away fast once you realize what the real world is like and youll be glad you saved money not going to an expensive school all 4 years when you dont even have to

Thank you user for all your advice and help I appreciate it. I think until now I still had some hope that would be able to get into a name college reality is starting to hit me now but I guess reality isnt the end of the world and all that other gay shit

It takes low because you failed some classes then can't you just retake them?

I graduated high school with 1.2 and now I'm an undergraduate teaching assistant and a student government senator. Take some easy electives, some weight lifting classes. That's what I did.

My consular hasnt given me that option yet I think it will be available senior but tomorrow I will discuss with her about it

somehow pulled honor roll streak during senior year. Busted my ass off during junior year.

were you craving the college social experience or something? you can still meet people at the community college for 2 years and then move up to the uni and be fine. youre so young bro. its not the end. seriously trust me

That is what im tryna do, if I may ask how was the college application process for you? Did you get into the school you hoped you would?

>My consular hasnt given me that option yet
Um, what the fuck? Why do you need permission from your counselor/advisor to retake a class? That would benefit you greatly if they can raise your GPA (assuming it even matters. It only really matters if you're trying to go to a certain graduate school right after college but that's besides the point). What sense does it make to not allow you to retake classes when as far as they're conserved it's coming out of YOUR pocket eithery way?

t. Will be a sophomore next semester. Should be a junior but I failed classes too :-/

nta, but there is hope
>I had hope I could get into a name college
You still can.
>Covid
ABUSE this. The Covid narrative can singlehandedly get you into a name college. Having a poorer GPA doesn't matter. Name colleges are overlooking it a little bit, because Covid impacted the school system really bad. Colleges are aware of this.
>bad standardized test scores too?
Yes. They completely waived test scores for the class of '21. I assume they're doing the same for '22.
If you aren't white or asian, you're in luck as well. Colleges give lenience towards non-asian non-whites.
Just apply.
>lots of decent community colleges
Use that too. If you aren't dirt poor, but not rich, go to a community college for a couple years. It builds your transcript, and is a heck of a lot cheaper.
There's always a way in. Colleges are ultra liberal as well, so you can use that. They'll overlook anything, as long as your excuse is decent. If you had a family member die in high school, if you moved houses, or "the pandemic" just impacted you especially hard they'll overlook most things.
Apply.

I guess I sorta had this hope to look up to about moving to my states capital or some other big city and having the time of my life, since highschool so far has been pretty shit. Now I am just thinking about not so far from now everyone will be moving and going to this fancy places and I will be at the same spot I was my entire life. Really bitch behavior, I just have to calm down and get my shit together

Idk why I will ask her about it tomorrow my consular is very busy most of the time so its hard to have discussions with her. Btw ayy class of 2024 o

I am the race the colleges are most biased towards my first year of school was online because of covid. I am considering the option of going to community college as well.