I don't understand polcels

I'm just a regular incel, I'm just confused as to why they do this shit and shit up r9k on a daily basis eith tranny obsession threads. How will wasting all your precious time that could have been spent productively on obsessing with trannies all day, a group of people that literally don't hurt anyone but themselves help you with your celibacy?
You do realize that more men trooning out means less sexual competition and more "women" to fuck for you, right?

Attached: polcel_tranny_obsession.png (193x204, 4.43K)

Ur literlly trans

Attached: 1653814526598.jpg (640x480, 104.22K)

So are you, Mr. Rei poster.

Sounds like you're just mad that they're right

retard they reproduce themselves by molesting children

"Polcels" are more superior than you in every other way

Attached: 1643861600437.jpg (850x753, 105.72K)

user, its just their punching bag
They just hate it for the sake of hating it, be a trans girl like me or some shit like that and show them that the image that they created of trans people are just retarded and only true 50% of the time cuz people are more complex than i want to be a woman, and they will just stop to think
Yeah cool edgy incel shit to hate everything can get in their way, but they arent factually retards that hate trans people so much its their personallity, its more of a cattle type of mindset, if you dont think that way you wont be accepted in the niche group of incels from here, so they just blindly hate it cuz fuck it
Show them comprehension instead of fighting hate with hate and things can get better , or i think at least while doing this

Also pic of my cat

Attached: IMG-20220615-WA0008.jpg (899x1599, 115.61K)

Only insecure Whites care about trannies cuz they think White trannies worship BBC

>retard they reproduce themselves by molesting children
Thres no evidence supporting this.
But lets say they did, why should I even give a shit? Why should I care what happens to the children of some chad who would never even see me as a human being because im less attractive than him? I don't have children, Why would I defend the children of some chad, I'm not a cuck.

Please explain how they aren't mentally ill. Every explanation I've heard has been jibberish followed by people calling me a bigot for asking.
The suicide rate of trans people is about the same as the rate for bipolar schizophrenia, which leads me to believe the conditions might have overlap.

>Please explain how they aren't mentally ill
So am I, so is pretty much every incel and robot to have ever existed.
Why should I be inclined to side with normies and their bashing of mentlaly ill people?

If you want a trans to talk about it to try explain to you how they arent mentally ill while understanding your viewpoint of thinking that im here lol, only thing that i would ask is respect while talking about it

If not i also understand we are on a fucking Any Forums board full of retards, dont think its the best place to try to have a civilized talk

Attached: images - 2022-06-15T173758.138.jpg (480x480, 28.76K)

How long have you been on HRT?
how do people treat you now that you're trans?

Trannies managing to sell themselves off as normal sets a crazy standard which will affect society's collective mental wellbeing

Not on HRT at all, i just pass with myself , but i would really like to start with HRT! just dont have the time to seek the doctors for it cuz in my country its a shitton of paperwork to get it and im pretty busy atm
People are generally pretty chill and respectfull about my gender too! (it can be that i socially pass, but still)
Here were i live people often dont think much about trans related things cuz its really new news for them having it living along side them, so i think part of the non-agressive behavior is due to that tho

Wait so you're dressed as a girl every day and also voice trained then? so do you actually pass at the moment ?

>that hurt no one but themselves
Yeah, except they are almost all groomer pedophiles. But you are a tranny so you have zero self awareness

Not dressed "like a girl" at all times ( i really dont like dresses) but its not rare to me to dress like that, my body always was slim / feminine so it helped a lot
And yes, i trained my voice to be feminine and it worked! I think it could be do to my voice never getting that deep tho
And yeah, i pass fine! i need to say to people that im trans beforehand just to make sure , its cool

>wont be accepted into their niche group
You are literally talking about yourself. It is not edgy to to point out reality, it is just that you get horribly devastated and upset when someone does not enable your retarded mental illness. You will never be a woman and you are incapable of ever becoming.

>Any Forums is shitting up Any Forums
fucking where? meanwhile I already saw 5 tranny threads today. You trannies are fucking cancer. Go back to any other internet community where everyone accepts you. I just don't get it, why Any Forums?
>inb4 I was here before you
Nah, you weren't. Go back.

Dont really care about "muh never being a real woman" or "mental illness" , if i pass, am happy and aint hurting nobody (yes i condemn the grooming of minors by the trans community) im good with it , just dont care about others negative opinions make your life pretty better user

>were just a punching bag
You are a newfag. 99% of trannies are newfags or they were groomed on discord meaning they are newfags. Why do you come here and then bitch about getting called out when you make threads trying to shove dicks in our faces?

>robots are mentally ill
No, you fundementally lack an understanding of where you are. You are not special for falling for the trnny meme, you are a fucking normalfag and a freak.

Why do you care if you pass? Are you trying to trick men into fucking you?

How is it possible that you pass without HRT, what the fuck?
Are you asian or something?

Never ever did i made or participated on those trans "you guys are forced to accept us" , nah , im fine with people not accepting me, i just want respect
>newfag
Bro i use and browse Any Forums since 2015, but i moved to infinitychan and some brazilian chans and got disconnected about some things about here
Aint giving a fuck about getting called names or some shit like that, i just feel the need to help people when i see that their hatred are getting them fucking crazy , im in a fucking board, tf do im going to lose if i try that?