My boss basically insulted my east Asian girlfriend while i was on a video call with her by waving and making a load of...

My boss basically insulted my east Asian girlfriend while i was on a video call with her by waving and making a load of Chinese mokery sounds like "ching, chong, chun!" and when i approached him about it later he was completely unapologetic about it and said "just don't show her to me on vc next time lul". What should i do about this

Attached: 1620918515623.jpg (976x850, 75.2K)

>What should i do about this
dont show her again

i mean if you have a video you could sue him and also get him cancelled on twitter

Try and set it up to happen again. Get your girlfriend to be eating noodles or something this time to really provoke him. Meanwhile, you're screen recording the whole thing. Lawsuit. Blackmail. Whatever you want.

That shit doesn't work where i live plus he's close friends with the bigger boss
Yeah i mean obviously I won't

Your boss is fucking retarded lol

Kek your boss is based, get over it faggot

Pic related is my girlfriend and I'm pretty much in love with her

Attached: IMG_20220615_221649.jpg (457x361, 80.11K)

CHINH CHONG CHUNG CHEE

Lawsuit, use money to get more Asian wives, use other racist bosses to get more Asian wives, bang wives, produce more Asians.

Just don't show her again
Asian women are cringe indusing as soon as you see them, your boss is based desu

>It's based being a 42 year old man with a wife and two daughters and making racist caricatures
I'm 25 years old and even i know better

if you're ok with her what does it matter what others think?

It matters that he insulted my girlfriend to my face and got away with it because he's my boss. Obviously whatever he thinks of her doesn't change how i feel about my girlfriend

cuck lmao, you just let him talk about your girl like that loooooooooool

>lower case I
You deserve it for being a stoner, a dyke, an ESL or just a depressed, self-esteem lacking loser.

you boss sounds cool af. is he hiring?

No but he's looking for more homo bootlickers like yourself

fpbp
orgegano posting

And what exactly would you have done in that situation. It's not like I'm going to jump up and socker punch him for doing something like that like some unhinged psycho

Ok ching chong boi. You saound a lil angry . . . maybe you need take a break and get a sucky sucky from your gf.

call him something back, if he fires you then kick his ass

Attached: pokii.png (1024x921, 640.28K)

what a weird looking body

He's a third dan black belt in my-thy or whatever that shit is called. And i'm not exactly well versed in the art of kicking ass so..