Neet

>neet
>have all the time in the world
>could be playing great games
>could be watching great movies
>could be studying something
>just shitpost on Any Forums all day and jerk off

Attached: 1568565045037.jpg (1000x900, 450.19K)

>i could be CONSOOMING, but instead i am le consooming :(
most productive NEET

>great games
Such as?
>could be watching great movies
Such as?
>could be studying something
This one is true, studying gets you places, meaning you're still stuck for life in your room except you now have a job and barely have time or energy to even fap or shitpost

same. i think life might be shit. honestly thinking of killing myself. its kinda scary because ive never seriously had these thoughts before

have you tried taking adhd meds

i have
they just make me even more fixated on shitposting on Any Forums and jerking off

I've been NEET for 10 years and I've done nothing interesting or productive in that time. I think some people just have no interests and can't force themselves to give a shit.

Attached: incel pepe.jpg (550x535, 128.46K)

yeah bad parenting has a lot to do with it and also mental illnesses

>bad parenting
Lmao, blame shifting. Some people are just plain lazy and are afraid of giving up time in their day for work. Which ends up being quite ironic as they wouldn't have done anything productive with that time anyways.

>lazy
it's a plain and dumb term, nothing is ever that simple

How is it laziness if I have no desire to do anything?

this is my fundamental problem, there's just nothing i really want in life so i have no drive to do anything. i have no intrinsic motivation, i only do things when other people expect me to. i went to college cause my parents pushed me to go and then i flunked out because once i got there i realized no one was forcing me to go to class. the only things i have any interest in is useless dopamine-releasing bullshit like games and drugs and cooming, which is why im a neet, but it's really no way to live. it's so unfulfilling but at the same time i don't know if there's anything in this world that would actually fulfill me

Attached: 1638522771294.jpg (750x983, 80.78K)

I don't feel about having no passions. If the world can't provide me with nourishment for my soul why is it my fault? Everyone gets mad at me, when they really should get upset at the world for being insufficient.

I want to want. I want to be passionate. but I just don't give a shit.

Attached: 1599603809879.jpg (400x269, 19.61K)

Not having access to reproduction is like not having access to food and water.
You are slowly dying and your body knows it.
Unless you breed a foid you're going to be listless and tired for the rest of your life.

my genes are shit and i would be an absolutely terrible father since i cant handle things like commitments or adversity or hard work. im not going to bring life into this world just so they can end up a traumatized fucked up loser like me

No, it really is that simple. I've seen plenty of people who want to live doing the minimal amount of work while also expecting some huge payoff for it. It's never a shock when you run into them, or see their social media and see they're still at the same minimum-wage job they were at five years ago.
That's just laziness with extra words.

You don't need to be a father. Biology doesn't care about how "nice" you are. It only case about how many copies of yourself you made. If you want the melancholy to go away you need to secure reproduction before you can continue onto later developmental phases.

you're saying the best way for me to feel fulfilled and grow as a person is to pay half my salary every month to a random woman i pumped and dumped and live with the guilt of abandoning my own flesh and blood? that doesn't seem right

muh nature. muh biology. That's basically the entire argument. Naturalistic fallacy writ large

actually user, being a good parent is selected for as well. you big smelly ignoramus

retro plataformers
not him but i could be reading manga, i never read berserker
at least i could get harrassed by he hr ldy

There's nothing universally appealing about being a parent. Only the most mentally degraded normbrained npcs think in terms of biology when they want to decide what to do with their lives

Attached: NPC.png (200x198, 17.49K)

Its not even half as well selected for as using forced to reproduce.
By not forcing reproduction, you're choosing to die out faggot.

nigga the word lazy doesn't even have an objective meaning, ur fucking retarded user kun

good parents are more likely to raise kids who are mentally and economically stable, thus more likely to go on to reproduce and pass on their own (and in turn their parents') genes. we're talking about the bigger picture here user sorry you were to thickskulled to get it

Its better to have reproduced successfully than to have guilt over doing what is best for your self preservation.
Also guilt rarely leads to suicide. Its shame that drives you there. USA society is fuck you got mine and hyper individualistic so theres no reason to feel guilty because anyone else will fuck you over to get ahead in life. Guilt is literally a choice.

>i'm a gene
>I'm matter which exists to propagate

lmao, imagine reducing yourself down to this.

>I FUCKING LOVE SCIENCE AND BIOLOGY!!! IT TELLS ME IM MATTER THAT EXISTS TO MAKE MORE OF ITSELF!!!

Attached: he cute.png (1000x1000, 91.19K)

i said basically the same thing to my psychiatrist yesterday lmao