Why should I bother with self-improvement if I'm severely balding at 22...

Why should I bother with self-improvement if I'm severely balding at 22? Nothing I do is going to give me any confidence in myself because I'll still always be bald

Attached: 1624050344495.jpg (1200x800, 56.04K)

Why'd whoever made this picture keep the hair on the right, though? They'd look much better with it completely shaved. Should make you think, OP...

22? Damn, that would've been a dream, I started balding at 17. I'm a big brown dude though so nobody really "notices" that I keep my head shaved, it just looks natural on me and my social/romantic life didn't noticeably change after losing my hair. I'm guessing you're pale and scrawny/ugly in which case best of luck bro.

He might look better, but he'd still look significantly uglier than he would otherwise, and he's a literal model. Your average incel is going to look like picrel with a shaved head
Yeah, idk why but black guys can pull off the shaved head look way better than white guys can

Attached: LoughnerMug.jpg (639x803, 109.38K)

>Nothing I do is going to give me any confidence
there are some success stories with hair restoration

I'm saving up for a hair transplant but a good one costs 10k and I work a shit retail job, by the time I have enough I'll be too old for it to even matter. In the meantime I take finasteride to try to preserve the hair I have left, it's maybe slowed the loss a tiny bit but my hair is still thinning fast and it's completely killed my libido (I'm not getting laid anyway so I don't mind all that much but waking up without morning wood makes me feel like an old man)

>I'm a big brown dude though so nobody really "notices" that I keep my head shaved, it just looks natural on me and my social/romantic life didn't noticeably change after losing my hair
This is why the common advice is to shave it, hit the gym, maybe get a tan. For whatever reason - media, culture, basic human instinct - it looks fine on a dude who's large and dark.

just grow a beard bruh hahah then hit the gym bro haha

Picrel jacked and with a beard could slay Beckys, though. It's not a death sentence unless you're short and/or ugly.

>just shave it bro it looks masculine

Attached: Moby-promo-pic-Jonathan-Nesvadba-1-2-scaled.jpg (2426x2560, 1.26M)

I can't grow a beard, all I can grow is a Mario mustache and neck stubble. If I tried to rock that look bald I'd look like a literal pedophile. I disagree that balding is only a death sentence if you're ugly, sure if you're Chad it won't matter much but if you're average it can easily be enough to make you ugly. I've got a weird lumpy skull shape, a big forehead, and a face that looks bizarre without hair to frame it. Going bald has unironically taken me down like 5 points

Well, it's what you got. I'm balding as well but I'm not taking shit nor getting a transplant. No reason fighting the inevitable. I'm sure I looked better with hair, but it is what it is.

Just don't dress like you're from the trailer park.

>Why should I bother with self-improvement if I'm severely balding at 22?
you shouldnt
going bald is the ultimate and final blackpill
theres no cope that will make it better
everyone instinctively knows that baldness is disgusting, its why its one of the most common things to make fun of men for
no woman actually finds it attractive, they only settle for bald men when they're older and are running out of options
there is no longer anything you can do that will make you attractive
im sorry bro but its over

Attached: brootal.jpg (480x638, 40.11K)

>why should I bother putting a grease fire out if my kitchen is already singed?
>why should I bother passing any of my classes if I got a C in one?
>why should I bother brushing my teeth if I forgot to yesterday?
>why should I bother working out if I missed my last workout?

Your logic is retarded.

It's more like
>why should I bother putting a grease fire out if my house already burnt down?
>why should I bother passing any of my classes if I already flunked out?
>why should I bother brushing my teeth if they've all rotted away?
>why should I bother working out if I have muscular dystrophy?

Literally get a hair system.

why aren't you on hair restoration?
I should be norwood 5 now, but thanks to treating it early i'm still norwood 1

guy in pic just has a tall skull. Not even balding.
Still over however.

22 is lucky as hell. I started balding when I was 19, I still dated a lot of girls in college though and I am married now.

Please don't fucking "improve" lol. You're too late for any sort of brain development, just do what you love.

Shave it, wear a hat, and be a sports guy (coach little league). It's that easy