How to take decent pictures of yourself? i am going to make a dating profile but im retard...

how to take decent pictures of yourself? i am going to make a dating profile but im retard. id self evaluate myself as above average, which probably means im just average.

what are the sneaky lighting and angle tips every screams about that i can abuse?

Attached: 1622309580110.jpg (715x720, 64.98K)

apparently at least one group photo is attractive but id reccomend pictures of your coolest outfits and maybe a hobbie or two. i bet a cool computer set up would be a nice thing to show off to a potential partner

As a man you dont need to take a good photo. You just need to not take a bad photo. So no double chin emphasizing standard retard moid angle where you hold your phone down as far as your arms can stretch to your legs. None of that shit. Hold your phone if that is what you are using at about eye or nose level. Normal fucking eye contact you would have with a real person face to face angle. Simple as.

A good picture would be one where you're eating pizza in front of your tv.

hey i second that, shows that you have normal things to do in life and dont plan on axe murder

>i bet a cool computer set up would be a nice thing to show off to a potential partner
I know you're joking but it would be nice to be able to just Bee Myself and share things I'm actually enthusiastic about rather than having to put on a show just to avoid drying up every pussy for miles. Women don't seem passionate about anything but getting dicked down by hot men. I get it, but damn, bitches, get some hobbies and find something that's actually interesting to talk about. 90% of the challenge for me when trying to woo someone is overcoming the fact that they generally just have nothing interesting to say. It's like that old meme of the guy talking about how he'd rather talk to his autismo friend about Star Trek and the only reason he even bothers with women is because they have poon. Without that they just generally have nothing to offer, especially in an age when traditional feminine roles and activities are looked down on by society at large.

you're starting to see why i love kissing boys and wearing dresses!

but besides that, there will be a genuine woman for you, dont ever falter in being yourself because you doom a relationship to compromise that way. im tellin ya, be you and thats all you ever need :)

Attached: 20220410_211952.jpg (3000x4000, 1.92M)

Also this. As a male your value on the dating market is not nearly as much about your looks. They matter, but it matters more to be realistic. A girl can be two kinds of attractive. She can have an artistic eye for angles or lighting or composition and take "good" pictures for social media and people will have that mental image of her, but it can't be so far off from face to face reality that it makes it hard for people to merge those two public facing personal images. Like you cant be photoshopped to the heavens on Instagram then show up to your tinder date looking like the fat sloppy mother of the woman in the pictures online. But it is reasonable for more wrinkles or blemishes to be visible than in touched up dating profile pics or whatever, or maybe you show up in a T and shorts that show your cellulite and your hair is just washed and brushed, instead of going all out with the bodycon dress with spanx and silicone chicken titty cutlets stuffed in your bra and crazy Farrah Fawcett curls. But a dude often isnt interested in enough or really capable of having those two images. Youll just look like some tryhard metrosexual if youre identifiably flexing, over-posing, using camera tricks. Most men know to manage their expectations. Some men are even intelligent enough to tell the difference between no makeup and cakeup applied to give the effect youve skinned the face off a naturally beautiful woman and made it your own! The purple eyelids or glittery lips or inky black markings usually give it away, but it is a real struggle for some.

Are you a fag? Did you really start crossdressing because you hate women brah?

I digress. Most women however know what they're getting and know what to expect. What to expect with a man who is too good at taking selfies is he is probably a player. Women in mainstream society are making a hairpin turn on the issue of wanting someone relatable or with similar interests. A few years ago it was that every typical roastie wanted to date a male feminist who would entertain her astrology hobby. Now these are red flags that you are "ran through" aka you've been given the SJW indoctrination already by some other woman and she asked you your birth time and got you into astrology. So I guess roasties dont even want to looksmatch let alone be in a relationship with someone with complimentary interests. Women who it is like that for and who it has always been like that for are what you will see most of on dating apps. They are not looking for relationships. They are looking to add another tally to their JBF roster of men who pair bond with her and are secured as forever simps she can think about when she starts feeling insecure. "I will always be an ethereal mystery to him. I will always be the enchanting witchy girl who got away even after I emotionally vampirized the fuck out of him. But I can't hold that title if SOME WHORE!!!! READ HIM HIS BIRTH CHART FIRST!!!!"

Sorry OP, I know men dont really have any choices if theyve exhausted the join a club or whatever bullshit suggestion options for meeting potential dating candidates. I just have so much disdain for the average type of female on dating apps that it is hard not to look down on by association people who would even bother in that market. Thats my subjective bias of preferring to be alone rather than settle for some basedwit "functioning member of society".

Anyways. Showcase your hobbies and personality best you can through photo. Your looks will speak for themselves as long as you dont have any super unflattering framing or angles.

Only Chad can take pictures of himself and succeed. If you're average looking you're gonna need multiple very good photos shot by someone else

Ok here's the real deal
>front facing selfies are always awful for guys, go for a normal photo where you prop your phone up on something or mirror selfies
>you need at least one photo taken by someone else
>you need at least one photo showing that you do things outside of your house
>have at least one smiling photo

Dunno shit about lighting or angles, but with smiles what you want to do is chuckle like you normally do and then hold that expression. That's your natural, best smile. You don't want to fake smile for the picture - you'll most likely end up looking retarded.

Also, don't take selfies. Take a bud with you and like four changes of clothes, and spend the day/night taking pictures of yourself at various places doing various things in various clothes. Make some of the pictures look candid. You can mimic an entire social life in one day.

i love women. they all are like princesses to me. i still like kissing boys and wearing dresses though

>You can mimic an entire social life in one day.
I dont know man. Even if you can pull off that online impression, what do you do when you cant bring that to the table irl? If tens of thousands of years ago we could sense the presence of a predator that wants to eat us in the bushes, you dont think today it still holds enough of a survival advantage to maintain our pseudosupernatural extra senses? Maybe there has to be a physical exchange of some electric waves or pheromones or something so you couldnt clock it from a picture. But I think people can sniff out insincerity that would threaten the tribe. For example a female is looking for an aggressive, disciplined, top performing male to mate and raise children with. Brad shows up wearing some knockoff designer clothing and at a glance you can tell he works out but seems to skip leg day often, and he tries to zhuzh up his job title by describing his job at a call center as the position he managed sales and customer satisfaction etc.

if you are average then you have some kind of jawline, exaggerate that shite in every picture u have never take one from head on

What the fuck are you talking about, user? Stop being a sperg and do what I said. You're just trying to get matches for now. What you do on a date is for another thread.

Not OP, just shooting the shit since posting in this thread was spurred by a desire to talk about any random engaging enough topic. Just sticking with it.

Lighting directly overhead with deep shadows is the best we've got, it accentuates your muscles and face. Doesn't hurt to take a photo with a big dog. Gets them thinking about sex.

There is superfluous bullshit like
>Dress nice
>Look approachable

The actual fact is if you're a man you should take a picture of you standing in the doorway of a supermarket, resturant or corner store with you pointing at the ruler like you just got some repeating digits.

listen up, im below average (i think) but im so fucking good at getting the best angles its comical. i feel like im catfishing. i go for the mysterious loner aesthetic and it works really good, especially with girls with the similar aesthetics, not so much with total stacys. so maybe try that.

>important part is DO NOT smile unless you have a perfect smile
Dont add too many photos, no dogs, no lame hobbies or weird shit like ur setup, like some faggot said earlier
>mirror photo angled to the side (this ones insane)
>clothes with nice color palette that works well. bonus points if it matches the background in pic
also try twilight/y2k filter on intsagram this one is the real cheat code

Attached: 16435757.jpg (400x400, 17.68K)

You should dress like a girl for me and let me kiss you :)

Use a stand

>twilight/y2k filter
ok tiktok heartthrob the big boys are talking. just kidding, anons trying to pull ptp will appreciate this insider info

It really depends on your physical characteristics. You need to play off of your strengths .
I'm very short and look incredibly young for my age. I used to take normal dude photos for my tinder accounts, and I'd only get like maybe 3 likes if I was lucky.
A month or two ago, I made an account and took a bunch of artsy/cutesy pictures, and I got 15 likes.
It's all a matter of playing off your strengths. Hopefully you have some.