Can someone explain to me why is its considered morally just for companies to deny service to random russian civilians...

Can someone explain to me why is its considered morally just for companies to deny service to random russian civilians who didnt do anything? Thats like Europe boycotting Americans and denying them service because we elected trump and they dont like it

Even if you disagree with the war, i feel like if you abide by such behavior you are basically a racist, xenophoibic mind-controlled monster and you'd have to be evil or insane to support such a policy imo

Attached: 1522631772681.jpg (399x299, 12.78K)

Other urls found in this thread:

techcrunch.com/2019/07/29/github-ban-sanctioned-countries/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You can deny service to anyone for any reason

It's liberal brainwashing. If you disagree with sanctions and don't want to hurt russian civilians, you're branded either a tankie or a nazi.

This. Not only that, the point is to put pressure on random civillians so that they change the government's policies. If a war isn't good for business, why support it, even indirectly?

What I don't understand is why do companies now care more about virtue signaling rather than profit. They pulled out of a market of 144 million customers and lost millions of dollars just to say that they are fighting le ebil russkies.
I thought companies don't care about feelings.

Attached: 1647802933303.jpg (430x667, 43.78K)

>If a war isn't good for business, why support it, even indirectly?
Give war a chance

Attached: 1635304714165.png (1200x1278, 736.51K)

>the point is to put pressure on random civillians so that they change the government's policies

So do you agree with Europe doing that to us during the Trump administration? Also why do you think a good tactic to make someone do something is to be antagonistic and make them not like you? If Japan pulled anime for voting Biden in that wouldn't make me want to adhere to their demands when im just a random civvie

You are mentally retarded and evil to boot

>Give war a chance
I know. It's a shame 40k will never be real life. Fuck anyone who doesn't want to die face-down in the mud in brutal agony for a country that sees them as a disposable pawn.

By not withdrawing from Russia companies help Russian economy and Russian government uses the money to keep the war going. Companies that did withdraw seem to care more about potential profit losses that come with reputation damages

>So do you agree with Europe doing that to us during the Trump administration?
I don't "agree" with it, but it seems like a good way to get what you want. If Americans had to deal with actual economic hardship we'd get our shit together at long last.
>Also why do you think a good tactic to make someone do something is to be antagonistic and make them not like you?
If I'm pulling out of a country, Ivan, it's because it's not good business to be there. It has nothing to do with whether I like you or not. It's about what will make me more money. Corporations are not moral entities.
> If Japan pulled anime for voting Biden in that wouldn't make me want to adhere to their demands when im just a random civvie
So then you'd learn to live without anime. Big whoop.
>You are mentally retarded and evil to boot
Because I think corporations should spend their money and time however they choose? That's capitalism 101 and I'm a fucking communist.

> If a war isn't good for business

War is great for business. War has always being great for business. Especially if you house some of the biggest if not the biggest weapon manufactures in the world. The US fed is going to top like 7billion for weapons to Ukraine. 7 billion brand new printed dollarinos from your pockets to the Military Industrial Complex. And then comes all the infrastructure that has to be rebuilt all the new deals that have to be brokered. All the new loans that have to be given out.
Come on don't be a fagget. War is the best for business. The NATO imperialists just like to sperg out when someone actually resists. How dare they defend their National Sovereignty! They must be literal Hitler.

>it seems like a good way to get what you want
so you admit to being a bully and a psychopath got it, thats all i need from you

It's completely fucked, but the US has done and in some cases is still doing similar shit to many other countries so I'm not surprised.
techcrunch.com/2019/07/29/github-ban-sanctioned-countries/

> It's about what will make me more money

how does Blender or Pastebin lose money from a war in Ukraine that ultimately affects no one?

>why is its considered morally just
Because people are insane.
>Even if you disagree with the war, i feel like if you abide by such behavior you are basically a racist, xenophoibic mind-controlled monster and you'd have to be evil or insane to support such a policy imo
Pretty much, yeah.

This is our generation's first exposure to war-time propaganda, it's as simple as that. Once you know this, it's pretty funny to see just how many people fall for everything they're told.
Time is a flat circle.

>I thought companies don't care about feelings.
I only have 2 explanations for this. They're STILL profiting more from this somehow, or all that pandering worked too well for them and now the majority of people working at most companies is your average normalfag who cares more about virtue signaling than anything else.
There's a proverb in spanish speaking countries that goes "raise crows and they'll gouge out your eyes", I'm willing to believe that the jews got outnumbered/replaced by the Twitter crowd they themselves pandered to and now we have companies going against profit in the name of "the greater good".

severing russia from the world economy means they have to rely entirely on home production. they have no fully domestic tank production, it all relies on some foreign production at critical parts of the process. they have a worthless useless currency, shit infrastructure, and rely entirely on the global market to sustain their shithole. and cutting them off means companies have to divest. simple as. economy wins wars. britain learned that in 1815, america learned that in the cold war. the russians have failed to create military autarky.

>Come on don't be a fagget. War is the best for business. The NATO imperialists just like to sperg out when someone actually resists. How dare they defend their National Sovereignty! They must be literal Hitler.
You're a paid shill from Russia. Holy shit, I've always wanted to meet one of you. Do they pay you real people money to post this stuff? How much? Six figures?
>so you admit to being a bully and a psychopath got it, thats all i need from you
People like that run the world. You can't expect the world to be run by people who share you exact same moral system. Tell me, have you ever met a normal everyday person who shared your specific moral system?
>how does Blender or Pastebin lose money from a war in Ukraine that ultimately affects no one?
It affects relationships with the US gov't and that's one of the most valuable relationships you can have, business-wise.

explain demons like and then

They have like 1/3 of Nat Gas, 1/6 of oil and 1/3 of fertilizers and trade with pretty much everyone except the US and the EU. And the EU is shitting their collective pants in the prospect that they will soon "have" to stop energy imports from russia. They are not severed from the world economy at all. Really the only ones that get truly fucked are the EU.

>tfw I will never be a pawn sacrifice and lead a bayonet charge into the general direction of an enemy turret nest just to maybe create a diversion

Attached: 1646182418437.png (1451x1500, 1.41M)

sorry i don't talk to schizos

>implying the civilians have any say about what the RU government does
>implying even US citizens have a say in that their govt does

God, you people are so fucking brain dead

Attached: 1427683584430.png (1786x1030, 1.73M)

I literally just told you, a mix of mentall illness and war-time propaganda. You're gonna make me jump from explaining geopolitics to psychology?

>You're a paid shill from Russia.
Hard to believe that when Anglo-Americans have dropped napalm bombs in your land and totaled you cities to force your country to enter the NATO alliance you would need to be paid to harbor hard feelings huh?

Yes it's your fault even if don't support the war, because you guys allowed putin to stay in power even after all the shit he did.

Also, trump/USA would never declare a war against a European country, they only attack shitholes. They wouldn't provoke the EU

Europeans love Ukraine, they don't want to see a neighbor country being trashed like that. If anything, your punishment is light

>You're gonna make me jump from explaining geopolitics to psychology?

understanding why people act the way they do is important to helping them change, so yeah

>European Country
>Not a shithole
>Ukraine
You live in a fantasy land. Europeans did't give a fuck about Ukraine before the war. Most Westerns Europeans fucking hate Slavs and the includes Ukrainians too. I know it's trendy to rewrite history but come one, it's only been 3 months.

>Also, trump/USA would never declare a war against a European country, they only attack shitholes. They wouldn't provoke the EU

nato literally bioweapons and missile systems on the border despite Putin asking multiple times for them to not do it

>Europeans love Ukraine

its a country full of nazis and p-words you fucking moron, the New York Times did like six pieces on this major issue. no one likes or cares about them and many cant even point it on a map

love how it's an argument to disagree with an illegal invasion that killed countless tens of thousands of civilians for no reason other than putin wanting more land

boy you really did drink the koolaid huh?

Private companies can refuse service even if in the end they lose not only customers but their market position, leaving Russian small businesses to grow freely.

Nobody seems to care when Americans are doing it. They didn't care about Iraq, Libya, Afghanistan or Syria. On the contrary they seem to join in the fun.

And the invasion of Iraq had more dead in the fist week than what Ukraine has had in 3 months.