What do you do when you see a girl crying in public?

What do you do when you see a girl crying in public?

Attached: cdsballs.jpg (720x408, 45.34K)

not my fucking business but Id feel sorry for them and hope for the best at the least.

Not give a shit. Chivalry is dead.

That's not a girl, that's a married woman. So, the obvious answer is to try to get some rebound action.

Whatever is happening must suck but I'm not gonna get called a creep and potentially face a harrassment suit to help someone who, in all likelihood, wouldn't do the same for me.

She is just waiting for someone to try to help her so she can turn on that person and declare them the problem.

A girl was sobbing on the train and I asked her if she needed someone to talk to. She lashed out and told me to fuck off.
I'm not attractive enough for girls to "trust" me.

is it actually a thing to do something in situations like this? i never ever considered interacting with a stranger at all.

I saw a girl once crying on a train station, I was waiting for my train, so I sat next to her and we chatted for a few minutes before I had to go.
It was pretty cool, and she seemed a bit cheered up after, but I guess depends who you stumble upon.

I turn up the volume on my headphones so I don't hear it.

laugh out loud and if she starts looking at me run away

Attached: 1648403577601.png (600x600, 170.43K)

Nothing. No matter how upset she is before I talk to her, she'll be even more upset afterwards.

This is what led to this

I mute my music to hear her better

Nothing. I used to imagine how I'd help get her home and how she'd fall in love with me or something. God, what a retard.

Checked
user I love you so much, you know that?

pull out my dick and piss on her hair

Attached: 1655212926491.jpg (238x270, 11.08K)

I think about trump and they're just losers then and I stop feeling bad for them or myself.

I drive by in my limo and I pop a bottle of champagne. I fill a water balloon with the champagne and toss it out the sunroof at her. It goes all over her and she only gets a bit in her mouth, not even a full sip. Then I yell "Hey, how do you like a taste of the good life you sack of shit?"

Attached: G4PVcqL.png (1258x727, 688.86K)

Usually ask if the person is okay and if they need something.
I do that regardless of sex.
But I don't really feel that interested in helping woman because they have a long history of backstabbing good intentioned samaritans.

I've had friends who I've known for years look visibly upset and refuse to talk about things to me. Then complain about me not being there and straight up ingoring events that happened in my life like the death of my grandma.

rape harder

I find any way to get away from her. People crying makes me uncomfortable and anxious. Not my problem

I'd leave them alone unless they look extremely distressed and in need of help. I doubt they want to be bothered.

I always cringe whenever i see public displays of emotion so probably that

>Sees girl crying
>Walks up to her, makes disgusted face, and says "eww"
>Refuses to elaborate further
>Leaves

Attached: a0a[1].jpg (1080x1327, 160.47K)

I give her a real reason to cry about.

Attached: Akatsuki Jikisanshiyo.jpg (1000x563, 109.02K)

I video it, jerk off to it at home and upload it all over social media.

I should start doing that lmao, they probably do the same without hesitation.

Follow your dreams, user. Just walk around in parks, malls, etc. and do that to random people. Eventually you'll become infamous and get a cool nickname like "The Cringer".

This happened to me only once and I followed my usual tactic for dealing with problems.
I did absolutely nothing.