This is how women think

this is how women think
very insightful
I'm sick of being skinny, I need to start lifting

Attached: reddit.png (638x167, 15.9K)

when she says 'respected me' she means 'acted extremely subserviently toward me'
being skinny is the worst possible thing a guy can be

Do it. I just got a curl bar so I can do some skullcrushers

Skinny guys are troons in denial

You are 100% right and don't let any mediocre basic Becky bitch tell you otherwise. I use to be Slim and get no attention except from abusive feminist whore types, which made me think that being nice and attentive is what women wanted. I didn't just level up after getting jacked, I got like 50-100 likes per week in my tinder days and could fuck from a new, massive trove of women. And I had the new ability to actually make choices between them instead of fucking whatever mediocre bitch put out for me.
My current girlfriend is the type I use to never think I had a shot with when i was younger and slim, but I was able to get her attention and dedicate actual time to foster a good relationship instead of wasting time on basic feminist Becky BITCHES who want to destroy mend confidence and ability to do better and desire more
Dating isn't a free market. It's a battle of the sexes.

So is this how we roll now? We post random social media posts, read into them as much as possible, and then just assume that half of the entire population feel exactly the same way? If Any Forums put even half the effort you put into cherrypicking social media posts into doing actual psychological research on women you would have all gotten laid years ago.

this is exactly what I'm talking about, you would much rather I stay skinny so you can control me, no thank you woman, the poster above you is 100% correct

Can you quote the part of my post that's making you have this stroke, please?

If you're letting anyone control you especially due to your body type then you're just that much of a little bitch huh? Quit being a fag with your bullshit whining

Damn user that's a cool story but it sounds very fictional.

>you would have all gotten laid years ago.
Naw we are all very ugly.

If there's a technology that will compensate for your ugliness, you're way more likely to find it through strict empirical research than you are to find it by gossiping about social media like a bunch of women.

>If there's a technology that will compensate for your ugliness,
There is technology like that and everyone knows about it, it's called plastic surgery. Btw are you a woman? Not asking that to insult you but your mannerisms seem very feminine.

Attached: 1655160740147.jpg (2048x1448, 304.57K)

>If Any Forums put even half the effort you put
Yeah just call someone a variant of "obsessed" and then you win the internet for the today. Great job

>you're wrong
>you can't get laid
that's basically what you said to me
it's so easy to tell you're a woman lol
and you didn't even deny it, you would love nothing more than for a man to be your bitch

Ask any guy who has gone from slim normie, nerd, or quiet kid to jacked. Whether they are natty or not, women are turned on by strong men and muscle. It's a fact you can't deny. The diminishing returns don't start until you look like Ronnie Coleman or Larry wheels. The Rock is not particularly attractive, but once he became jacked he started to become a sex symbol. Same with Chris Pratt and the guy from Its always Sunny in Philadelphia

Go on Any Forums and you'll see an entirely different world from Any Forums. It's just the fact you live in an anti social bubble of geeks and losers that you don't see that.

I didn't mean for it to come across as whining it was more of a moment of realization for me
I now know that I need to improve otherwise women will view me and treat me as their bitch

>There is technology like that and everyone knows about it, it's called plastic surgery. Btw are you a woman? Not asking that to insult you but your mannerisms seem very feminine.
Anyone who questions consensus around here is accused of being a woman. I'm white and male, just not retarded.
Caring about women's social media posts is literally falling right into their hands. Whether you believe these posts are indicative of their true feelings or not, they were posted to get your attention and now here you are giving them more of your attention, you retards.
>and you didn't even deny it, you would love nothing more than for a man to be your bitch
I thought all women wanted to be the bitches of men? Isn't that kind of tied up in the term bitch? Either way, who I am and what I want is irrelevant to the fact that you're retarded and showing it, day in and day out.

>Caring about women's social media posts is literally falling right into their hands. Whether you believe these posts are indicative of their true feelings or not, they were posted to get your attention and now here you are giving them more of your attention, you retards.
this post is a rare glimpse into the true thoughts of a woman, I don't think she even realized the implications of her comment
>I thought all women wanted to be the bitches of men? Isn't that kind of tied up in the term bitch? Either way, who I am and what I want is irrelevant to the fact that you're retarded and showing it, day in and day out.
women want to be the bitches of alphas, but they want to harness the resources of betas, when she said she got more respect from skinny guys she meant they kiss up to her, give her gifts, etc

>this post is a rare glimpse into the true thoughts of a woman, I don't think she even realized the implications of her comment
A "rare glimpse?" There are hundreds of millions of social media posts made every day by women. The only thing rare about this posts is that it happens to line up with what you already think women are like.
>women want to be the bitches of alphas, but they want to harness the resources of betas, when she said she got more respect from skinny guys she meant they kiss up to her, give her gifts, etc
Sounds to me like you just have a chip on your shoulder you're reading into this post. Are you perhaps a small, skinny beta who is often exploited by women? If so, kill yourself instead of posting about it next time.

>A "rare glimpse?" There are hundreds of millions of social media posts made every day by women. The only thing rare about this posts is that it happens to line up with what you already think women are like.
she unknowingly revealed something about the way she thinks of men, she said skinny guys are more respectful as opposed to built guys who weren't because they could do better, in other words she thinks skinny guys can't do better, she's admitting to liking who she sees as lesser men because she knows they can't do better than her, and they'll desperately do whatever it takes so that they can stay with her (kiss up to her, give her gifts, like I said, basically they act as betas, exhibiting all the beta traits)
>Sounds to me like you just have a chip on your shoulder you're reading into this post. Are you perhaps a small, skinny beta who is often exploited by women? If so, kill yourself instead of posting about it next time.
I'm 182cm but only 60kg, that would be small I suppose, I've never been exploited by women as I haven't ever been with a woman/no woman has ever associated with me
I am however angry now that I know this is how they think, they use skinny guys for their beta traits because they see them as lesser, I don't wanna be lesser anymore nor would I ever want to be used like that
I need to start working out and channel anger into changing myself

> I've never been exploited by women as I haven't ever been with a woman/no woman has ever associated with me.
In other words, you have no fucking clue what you're talking about and can only regurgitate memes from other incels?

the OP pic is not an incel meme, it comes straight from the horse's mouth

Yeah, and there are hundreds of millions of horses. So unless you have about 10,000 more screenshots you're holding back on, this is cherry-picking. You cannot learn anything about how women actually work until you learn how to do even semi-rigorous tests or else have functioning empathy. In your case, I see neither.

>So is this how we roll now? We post random social media posts, read into them as much as possible, and then just assume that half of the entire population feel exactly the same way?
You are correct, good sir. Have an updoot.

Attached: 4chansnoo.png (1266x1124, 217.36K)

>not all women think that way
>you can just stay skinny
>just have more empathy bro
women will claim they don't care about what kind of body a man has, but that's obviously bullshit, and the implication of the OP pic is rather blunt:
>skinny guys can't do any better

You don't need to lift to attract women.
You need to lift so you can beat the shit out of them.