Why are they shilling psychedelics so much? What is their endgame?

Why are they shilling psychedelics so much? What is their endgame?

Attached: Screenshot_20220615-190452_1.png (1080x765, 670.69K)

The experience can seem really deep

psychedelics good

idk, the improved mental health and wellbeing of society? psychs are pretty dope. You should question why ((they)) want everybody on opioids and antidepressants instead.

They live in a bubble of extreme comfort and privilege completely detached from reality which exists to them on a purely academic level.

If I took psychedelic drugs I would get fired.

Attached: B670C4FB-085C-4D73-BD07-B7CC01113B05.jpg (298x431, 132.86K)

Psychedelics are a double edged sword. They are meant to be religious experiences. You treat them as anything but and you are going to have a bad time. They want you to have a bad time.

As the user say
>the improved mental health and wellbeing of society?
Thats because they make people be able to connect with their spirituality again. No different from being a born again-anything. Society really fucking lacks religion. Maybe they want a substitute for that.

>Why are they shilling
No thread that starts with this concept is ever good. Stick your dick in a woodchipper, OP, it will make you a lot more fun to be around.

>Shilling?
Barely, just try it it will shut you up for a time and then you wouldn't have to think about it anymore.
It only appears like shilling since you have no experience about it, there is no "shilling" it just people who want to share their experiences.

>They are meant to be religious experiences
No, they're popular recreational drugs for a reason. People who take them just for fun are more grounded than the ones who take them to go on some kind of spiritual journey.

All my irl experiences say the opposite. People who take them for "fun" are almost always, or soon to be, mentally ill.

Those who take them spiritually and treat them with respect are far more "grounded". Or at least healthy.

Heroine/Opioids are a very popular drugs but fuck me people that use are fucking idiots.

Say whatever you want but stuff like psychs and ketamine have shown to be far more beneficial and effective than your conventional SSRIs and antidepressants and shit. Pharma cannot make as big a buck off of those drugs nor do they get as captive of an audience though, so now they are completely demonized and shunned, lumped into the same category as black tar heroin and krokodil.
t. never did any before someone says it, recognize their potential benefits all the same

Most people cant handle psychs

When most people take psychs they think theyre "talking to god" and having "massive realizations"

Better for them if people think the "real truth" is some kind of universal god feeling hooey, cause hippies just live in the woods and dont get in their way.

psychs are fun but beware anyone who adds any spirituality hokum into it. so many get tricked into believing in jew god yet again lol

A lot of angry junkies ITT.

Its satanism.
I don't know how many more parallels to failed societies in the bible you need. When will you accept that were are mimicking sodom and gomorrah? When they're doing cannibal rape parades? We are one step removed from institutionalized ritualistic mutilation rape sodomy, and that is the part where you stick the chopped off body parts in your mouth.

All these drugs are just to make you more susceptible to satanist influences. If its real of not doesn't matter, as the people who are pushing it believe in it, and they want to recreate it.

amazing how few times they had to spin you around with that blindfold on to get you to shove that pin right up your own ass and make you think it was your conscious choice to boot

its too easy. just like all you have to do is conflate conspiracy theorism with thinking hillary clinton is a lizard person. then the people who are just calling it like they see it when the view is a society run by wealthy and corrupt pedophile elites are crazy conspiracy nuts too! just like the lmao weed dude yeah thats cool but have you ever tried DMT roganites should speak for the future of psychedelic assisted therapy and medicinal applications

what absolute shithole has daily drug tests? LSD is out of your system in a few days max

>junkies
psychs are non addictive, anti addictive even. who's angry? I see anti-psych shills seethe here all the time. Go take your ssris and smoke some weed goy, it's good for you.

please take your meds originally

>psychs are non addictive
That's why you do it hundreds of times?

I'd take them. If only to picture all the people that give me shit and give my homeland shit with their presence as the demons they are. I want to rip hearts out.

Attached: 1654824756297.gif (798x568, 118.94K)

Are you a christnigger?