People with BPD and NPD need to be put in camps

If they don't accept heavy medication and therapy they should be shot. Living with them is a living nightmare and God help you if you are retarded enough to date them. My sister has these and literally the only reasons I don't beat the shit out of her are my faith and the law. It's actual torture living with them.

Attached: doc.jfif.jpg (205x246, 5.6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Wb2p5xR9xjY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Welcome back Psyopanon!
>If they don't accept heavy medication and therapy they should be shot.
You know that there are no medications that can truly fix those but only some symptoms, and that therapy is mostly a cope that only helps you put on a mask?

Put a mask on or whatever the fuck just stop acting crazy you NPD and BPD shits. One of these days someone is going to snap and murder you and honestly I can understand why. A normal human can only take so much.

Then the left would lose 99% of their support. But then again dykes doped up on SSRIs think they have every DSM condition.

Attached: 1654134867654.png (447x442, 305.07K)

I thought I had BPD/NPD but all of a sudden at like 21 I just became... normal, dunno if it is just maturity or what

>just stop acting crazy
The ones that go crazy are the ones that fall pretty high in the range and since BPD affects mostly women then the majority is women, others are able to cope unless something truly triggers them - can't help with it.
In the case of NPD there is almost nothing to do and depends more from person to person, more than the former, rather it's been stated that therapy actually can helps people with NPD to understand how better manipulate others.

Also do you think I'm happy to live with BPD? That enjoy ruining every little relationship (even if my only relationships have been just friendships)? Do you think is nice to live like this? This stuff affects our personal space and mind more than it does with our interactions with people and it's never pleasant unless you are some sort of psycho.
If I had courage I would just kill myself because it is killing me from the inside together with depression.

My condolences user. If it makes you feel better about 10% of patients with BPD will find the only true cure for their condition, whether through intentional suicide or taking their cries for attention too far.

Had a friend with BPD, thought she was cool, i was patient with her and gave her space. Turns out shes a manipulative hypocritical lying cunt retard. Never becoming friends with women again

go to your therapist and take meds

simple as

Is the joke that it's all women?

Medications can only work for specific symptoms, I imagine for something like depression and anxiety, while therapy can probably help only with anger management, dysphoria (not specifically about gender) and fear of abandonment.
It's a long and probably expensive process that begins with a proper diagnosis that therapist are even reluctant to do both because they don't want/are not trained to deal with BPD and because of the patience repercussions in society due to stigma.

Attached: Screenshot_20220615-201157.jpg (1080x667, 164.7K)

You can't even guess how much I agree with you. I've had a bpd/npd manager/boss couple of times.

Skip to 18 minutes if you want to hear a psychologist talking about BPD
youtube.com/watch?v=Wb2p5xR9xjY

I fully agree with you. I also have a bipolar sister btw and she has destroyed our family and people that loved her. Everyone, including her ex-bfs say it would be better if she was dead.
So if meds and therapy doesn't work, what else should be done? Just not giving a fuck and let these insane demons roam free?

there is nothing you can do to stop me, i will be an nuisance to other people. i will make them depressed, i will ruin their lives, i will make their life living hell and then i will block them randomly because my brain said so. there is nothing, not a single thing you can do to stop me.

Attached: FUqzL5JWIAESkQX.jpg (2048x1880, 705.38K)

What about Bipolar Disorder?

>block them randomly because my brain said so
but you are your brain?

i lost my ability to think rationally long time ago, im on auto pilot for years. i dont even know if my brain is me or someone else. all i know is im a threat to society and im refusing to kill myself.

Attached: 1655116888827.jpg (877x798, 222.66K)

Victim mentally. Youre weak. You think blocking people will make them sad? If youre as annoying as you say you are, itll be a relief. I outta shoot you

>You think blocking people will make them sad?
meh, i dont care about people's thoughts or emotions at all. im just another human being grew up with no love.

Attached: 1655212111464.png (613x536, 63.69K)

Incredibly based OP. All BPD people in particular are beyond saving. They victimize themselves and blame "trauma" for their disorder, but they ignore the fact that many people go through trauma and don't turn into abusive psychos.