/mcg/ - Momcest General #7

Shower up Edition

Share pictures and thoughts on milfs or your own mom.

Previous thread:

Attached: 6132ed0527f9e.jpg (1872x1034, 286.7K)

about time
mom owes (me) sex!

Attached: 1636980360656.gif (500x270, 928.68K)

chadson's delight

Attached: 1655054847490.jpg (848x1000, 160.27K)

This is the scenario I would come home to when I would see my mom upstairs

>come home and go to her office
>my mom says "hey sweetie!"
>"climb up here and give your mama a hug"
>would straddle her on the chair or just stand in front of her and give a hug
>"mhmmm you know, you have the perfect bubble butt."
>she reaches in my underwear and fondles my bare ass
>"mhmmmmmmm it's so cute"
>giggles and kisses me on the cheek or neck
>takes hands out and slaps my butt with both hands repeatedly and subtly shoos me away to go back to what she was doing, or it would last 5-10 minutes longer
>i would leave soon after to play xbox or something and not really think about what happened because it's normalized for her to touch my ass

I think about this amongst other things when I jerk off, and she was like this even when she's been married to my dad my whole life. I love the man but I wonder what would have happened if she was a single mom, I probably would have been her object to project her sexual frustrations or we would have had sex

Attached: R.5d54593d657b96e0deac76d2da276997.gif (500x300, 998.08K)

That's what I call winning

>Share pictures of your own mom.
Never!
>thoughts
She has a nice ass and constantly asks for hugs and kisses. Negative booba though.

Attached: Random anon's mother.jpg (486x1024, 47.73K)

I disagree, I wish I would have done something but I probably couldn't have. It's your mom and it's in your nature to give her unconditional love

I would rather be a normal man rather than chase something that's probably impossible, she probably did it on purpose for the control and keeping me in an invisible leash

>I would rather be a normal man rather than chase something that's probably impossible
I would too but I can't make myself want what I don't want. Mom is on my mind every day from the second I wake up

You're right about the emotional incest part though.

incest bump

Any news about the Christmas user or the one who took his mum on a trip to another country?

I haven't seen anything. I lurk daily

my mom slightly touches my butt when she walks past me. like when you're scared to touch something. like this. why does she do this?

Because she is scared to touch your bum?

You guys remember how amazing and novel it felt when your mothers first did stuff to you you?
Remember feeling how something shifted in your psychology?
That wasn't supposed to happen until you hit puberty. You can't undo that and it's part of why you grew to be incels in the first place.
She took something precious and irreplaceable from you for her own selfish gratification.
Face it, you guys got screwed over.

She wants to play. Touch her arse in the same way to build trust between the two of you.

>Wanna send pic related to my mom to see what she thinks
>Started suggesting her I could go for pizza
And now we wait...

Attached: Pizza.png (500x506, 137.14K)

I 100 percent did. Having sex with my mom hardwired my brain to only want to be with her. Women at work throw themselves at me and all I can think about is another hit of mom coochie

Mother/Son meetup in New Jersey when

>Having sex with my mom hardwired my brain to only want to be with her.
Whoa whoa, slow down, buddy. You've got some things to confess

Essentially my mother used to "take care of" my erections for me. We lived in a one bedroom apartment because she was single and I wasn't old enough to get a real job. We shared a bed but around the time I was 14 I would start getting erections because there was a busty woman in the bed with me. It started off with her using her hands or mouth just so I could get rid of the hardon and go to sleep but eventually she said I could just stick it in her whenever I needed to. It went on until I was about 20 and got married to someone who looks exactly like her. My wife is a good stand in for my mom and I have actually called her by my mom's name in bed before but I think she ignored it or didn't notice.

Best larp. Sounds like a hentai manga I've read