If she likes you she will smile at you

>If she likes you she will smile at you
"omg I was just being nice"
>She will laugh at every joke you say (even the bad ones).
"I'm just a bubbly person, sorry"
>she will give the shy, coy smile.
"because you made me feel nervous and uneasy, douche"
>she will look at someone and then look away when the guy catches them
"because you kept staring at me, weirdo"
>she will playfully punch the guy they like in the shoulder gently.
"I'm just a touchy-feely person stop overthinking it"
>she will try to find similarities with you.
"Omg I'm just trying to relate to you as a person"
>she will try to make small talk with the guy they like while twirling a strand of their hair.
"omfg I was just being friendly"
>she will not pull away from your touch
"I literally freeze if a creepo touches me"

Attached: 1652295273884.jpg (819x1024, 137.14K)

i would like to eat this pig for dinner. mmm bacon. fucking fatass should die.

Stop being autistic, OP, and learn to read social context. Failing that, rope yourself.

>read social context.

what the fuck does that mean? I can't read her mind.

He's trying to gaslight you. The only social context here is that roasties want constant male attention and the easiest way to get it is through romantic and sexual innuendo.

Well summarised, op.

And if you're sad and desperate enough to let that innuendo manipulate you, you need to kill yourself. Social skills are the most important thing for success individually and as a species. Spergers must not reproduce at all costs.

so basically dont give a shit about every single little thing a fucking woman does. She literally cant make up her mind on shit what makes you think her signals would be deadset on one meaning?

They aint shit mane

they aren't necessarily manipulating you, it's just women being retards and a culture absolving them of any responsibility. The example of "I didn't pull away from you touching me because I freeze" is such a example.

If you cannot instantly tell if a woman likes you touching her, rope yourself. I can feel that shit when I'm not even looking at her.

literally everyone does these things to be polite. even the hair twirling thing is normal behavior. Like you arent wrong that females are weird and retarded but those are all bad examples tbvh this post is just bitter af.

>literally everyone does these things to be polite.

lol normie retard, every woman lists these things as ioi's

why would you believe what women say especially when it comes to what they want. why do you even care honestly.

It's just another form of animal training. If you're confident and calm you have a much better chance of the animal obeying your commands.
There's a dumbcunt-media screenshot somewhere of some dumb bitch getting told by a dude at a club "you will suck my dick" and lo and behold, she ends up doing it later that night and doesn't even know why.
Try it. With a smile and a wink TELL THEM "you're having sex with me later". If she tries to interrupt, cut her off with "not only is it happening, you're going to ask for it".

Ok but who's the girl in the picture?

>Social skills are the most important thing for success individually and as a species
That's some cringe shit right there, political bullshit, nuclear war, overpopulation and mass retardation are what breeding by "social success" leads to
>normalfag retards are coming here and posting their full down syndrome thoughts
What is it like being the reason for the worst era of the internet ever?

>That's some cringe shit right there, political bullshit, nuclear war, overpopulation and mass retardation are what breeding by "social success" leads to
And playing vdieogames and bitching about normies leads to what, exactly, that is so much better?
>What is it like being the reason for the worst era of the internet ever?
I don't know, I've been on Any Forums since day 1 and it's pretty clear to me that incels posting the same sad, boring threads over and over again is much less pleasant than the odd look at the normie world. Perhaps you're just threatened by people more socially successful? Either way, I recommend you ACK stage right.

You're fucking retarded if you believe any of this. Girls act this way to get attention from beta virgins. They will literally try to keep cool around hot guys and specifically NOT do these things because they don't want to come off as desperate and ruin their chance at Chad dick

this. if I'm interested in a guy, I borderline ignore him. with guys I'm not attracted to, I feel more relaxed and act more like how OP described.

>girls will keep cool around hot guys and specifically NOT do these things

this actually happened. A girl was texting me, I never saw her in my life, but she knew who I was and got my number via her odler sister. I later found out it was the girl that would give me stares with a serious/Blank expression, she never smiled, she had the most mundane look on her face I could never tell she liked me.

Attached: Serge-Gainsbourg-et-Jane-Birkin.jpg (400x599, 38.05K)

>I behave around guys I'm attracted to the same way I behave around creeps

way to complicate things.

this is just how I act naturally. but if a guy I like approaches me for whatever reason, I do act really simp-ish and don't leave his company until I have to (but, I'm working on both issues).

Attached: 1642883964443.jpg (1300x825, 308.82K)

This mind be mindblowing but different people can have different reactions to the same stuff
Some people will laugh if you joke about them and others will be offended and maybe punch you, that's how people work, there is no single formula to tell what every single one of them thinks and feels