Just be female and a social life will fall into your lap

>just be female and a social life will fall into your lap
this is not true. there's all these layers and mind games that i'll probably never be able to fully understand. even online it's the same shit. i hate people

Attached: 2019284737.png (750x688, 309K)

>be girl
>walk into room
>everyone is nice to you
>no one is scared you are going to hurt them
>no one expects anything out of you
>no need to be funny
>no need to be a good talker
>just smile
>be polite
>people will like you
Yeah, it's so hard.

more like:
>be girl
>walk into room
>everyone looks at you like you're missing an arm
>nobody talks to you
>you don't talk to them
>they don't like you

Not every girl is a 10/10 model user. 80% of my conversations with men are just bullshit until they let me know all they really want to do is fuck me.
And don't even get me started about my conversations with women

Just don't engage in mind games. Problem solved.

you can literally go out and get railed by chad right now and yet you choose to invade our space with your foid problems. i hope you get thrown into a blast furnace.

God, I hate you women so much, stop complaining, everyone loves you either way, everyone believes you (look at Depp vs Heard), everyone is ready to empower you, the world is your oyster. I'll never understand why you lot love to complain so much.

didn't depp win?
ah yes, let me solve all my problems with socializing by going out and getting used by a random man. getting fucked and then tossed to the side will definitely make me understand how to make friends. thanks so much user for the help!
the whole entire thing is a mind game

someone should rape and kill you kiked foid

>ah yes, let me solve all my problems with socializing by going out and getting used by a random man. getting fucked and then tossed to the side will definitely make me understand how to make friends. thanks so much user for the help!

i don't see how it wouldn't work. yeah he'll pump and dump you but at least you can brag to your galpals that you got fucked by a big strong high status man.

Yeah, after unjustly losing all work opportunities while Amber was laughing to the bank. Only reason he won was because it was so obvious, most men don't have that kind of luck.
Regarding the mind games, that's really how you perceive it, why don't you try simply hanging out with guys? Every one of them is desperate for your attention either way.

>the whole entire thing is a mind game
Sounds like you have issues. Go outside and stop playing games.

everything i said was true
>at least you can brag to your galpals that you got fucked by a big strong high status man
what galpals. i haven't had irl friends since the 9th grade
>why don't you try simply hanging out with guys? Every one of them is desperate for your attention either way.
that's not true. everyone always already has pre established groups anyways

Everything you said could be true and it would still be your fault, with the most minimal effort you would be allowed to get all the attention you wanted and needed. The ability of women to be so fucking lazy has backfired into making them think that they are just as punished as robots are.

I wish every woman was forced to spend a year in a man's shoes. They would never complain again. Source? FTM trannies.

Shes probably one of those super ugly black girls

It doesn't matter. I work with super ugly blacks in a warehouse and everyone is still nice to them. Hell, even I'm nice to them. Why? I guess it's just evolutionary to be nice to women.

Speak for yourself I hate stupid people

Not that user but I've seen the ugliest, fattest, most hateful and petsonalityless femoids get treated nicer than 7/10 guys almost every time I was in a room with one. You holes just think not being worshipped for 5 minutes is abuse. That or you're black girls and haven't given White men a chance, I've deadass seen a racist Any Forums Chad friend of mine be nice and defend a 3/10 black girl he ended up dating and is now engaged with. It's even easier for White women.

every fat ugly retarded bitch i've seen still has a healthy social group. plenty of average looking men with zero friends. of all the things to complain about as a woman, the ability to socialize is the least of your concerns.

people aren't actively horrible to me at least, but they ignore me and look at me funny just for existing
that probably only happens when when it's a room of all guys and one girl. when i was in rooms of 50/50, they all swarm around stacy
>every fat ugly retarded bitch i've seen still has a healthy social group. plenty of average looking men with zero friends.
it's not solely about looks. even if they help. if you don't want to participate in the mind games and rat races, or are just a little bit awkward and unfunny, it's over