Why; is it easier to get a gf in Asia ?

Why; is it easier to get a gf in Asia ?

Attached: Screenshot_20220615-120441.png (1080x2400, 223.94K)

Dude if that you , you should kill yourself right now for being massive huge pathetic faggot

Why would you say something dumb like that?
Anyway Asians just like white Americans for some reason. I think it has to do with East Asian men look like women and don't know how to assert themselves

Its a real girl. Idiot.
Youre a pussy.
Mad cause i said something bad about your precious white girls ?
Eat a dick fag.

Attached: Screenshot_20220615-121412.png (1080x2400, 1.37M)

I will say whatever i want you cuck.
What are you scared to say something bad about women.
I said white women are garbage.
Fuck you faggot.
I have 500 matches with asian women.
Doesnt matter if i mess this one up.

Post a more flattering picture at least

>i'm not good enough for white women so i'll settle for what i can get (you)
lmao i'm sure she's charmed

I get why nobody takes Any Forums seriously when a vocal fraction of us are literal crayon eating retards. JBW privilege is wasted on you.

Lmaoo bro you so retarf you literally have no idea what im talking about do you...
Why you tell a girl you never had gf? And that they are too picky? And you not good enough? This shit pathetic as fuck.
Honestly if thats how most autistic incels here behave Im really starting to realize why you such failures with girls

Youre such pussy nerd faggot cucks. That you think i am putting myself down and im not.
Fucking cowards.

if thats you texting in the blue bubbles your spaghetti is spilling out

Because of how strict Asian beauty standards are so the ones that can't fit it gravitates towards foreigners, aka the recyclers that take the ones the locals won't touch

>2 lows coming together
I dont see a problem

Because they want to marry you and move out of their shit tier country. They are gold digging lol

It's not fucking fair. Actual retards get plenty of matches just to fuck it up every single time because they can't learn from their mistakes but I've only had the chance to unsuccessfully court two women in the last year.

why would anyone say something so retarded?

kek this. she's probably talking to another white guy rn, notice op hasnt posted a reply to his spergout.

She wanted to meet and you still managed to blow it.

Youre not smart. No one that is anyone in the world, thinks that someone on Any Forums is good. Your not defending Any Forums, ideologies or intelligenc/standards. Youre just a salty idiot.
You act like im trying to go against your special faggot website and you need to set me straight on how things really are. but youre really just a dumb nerd piece of shit.

Let me uhm. Show you how things really are. Let me post tha cartoon of the ugly asian girl with the white male. thats been posted on this site 1000 times.
Haha yea. thats how we keep order around here brothers.

Pick your knuckles off the fucking ground and realize nobody gives two dicks about your preference in women. We're frustrated with you because you're an oblivious moron who blows chances some of us will never experience.

Neither do I, I for one am pretty content with this arrangement, it only becomes a problem when people don't realize this is the case

What race of goblin that is?

user that 3rd world trash is going to use you to get into America and leave, please don't fall for this shit