Dork faggots making six figures makes me suicidal

im what people would call a "brad." ive fucked hundreds of girls but i work in a warehouse. meanwhile, im starting to realize there's all these dork faggot, pencil neck little weasels waltzing into tech jobs that pay several six figures.

these dork faggots that have never had sex, are socially awkward, don't know how to party or do anything, flush with all this cash. its maddening. it makes me so fucking angry. i could absolutely DECIMATE with that kind of money, but of course, that money goes to the mega dork faggots that facefucked their computer screen studying their faggot code. why is the world like this? i can't stand it man.

the worst part of all is i totally and absolutely would trade the hundreds of girls ive fucked (starting when i lost my virginity at 17) for that salary. its not even about the "security" that salary affords. it is SOLELY that i know i could retire at 35-40 EASILY.

Attached: Cade-PIc-900x603.jpg (900x603, 58.28K)

this larp does not reflect reality, however

Attached: 1654975638078.jpg (982x1600, 267.4K)

dont care
originally

Attached: giphy (4).gif (480x480, 1.91M)

Roided brads' /vengeance/ arc when? These people LAUGH behind your back while decorating their desks with Harry Potter and Marvel superheroes. ONLY A KEK WOULD LET THIS SLIDE

>im what people would call a "brad." ive fucked hundreds of girls
No you aren't, and no you didn't

Post post = this.getPost()
Poster op = post.getPoster()
if (Objects.equals(op.getStatus(), "Faggot")) {
return "OP is a faggot."
} else {
return "Niggers!"
}

oh god he's one of them! fucking DORK

no i literally did dude. shut the fuck up

Excessive day dreaming is bad for your self esteem and will hinder personal growth.

And yet them wish to be you

Shit code. The else statement will never execute.

They waste all that money on onlyfans and other simp sites.

This reads like bait. Pretty sure its bait.

yea i know. ive got a last stab at glory. when i have adequate savings (~1-2 years from now) im gonna go balls to the wall to get a remote job or sui
based dorker

sorry dude its not bait. not sure if thats a good thing or a bad thing. only thing i can think is
>why is a dude who's fucked 100s of girls on here? not everyone makes it.

Your cuckoldry is showing

On the off chance this post is real, most jobs don't pay that much starting out unless you work for the big Jewish tech companies. If you work for one of these Jewish tech companies, you're probably not a white male, and if you are you're a limp wrist.

is it really hard to believe?
>dont pay that much starting out
i know a dorker who programs swift and he started out at like 90k out of college. now he makes 140k. after taxes, that's like 8 fucking thousand dollars a month. I make about 3200 a month. it feels like nothing.

lets say you got an apt for 1200, food is ~200-300 for a single guy, you've still virtually got six thousand dollars of disposable income a month. even if you blew a thousand on bs on top of all of that, you could easily retire in less than 10 years aggressively investing most of your income.

I make $300k working for Google and I've never had any trouble getting laid. It's possible to have the best of both worlds.

I make $50k and have 4 kids with two different women. probably going to have more too. I have very few possessions or status, besides my personality and looks. I'm happy. you have to play with the cards you were dealt

same, it's called sex tourism. Tijuana is wonderful this time of year

Any Forums is more scared of limp wrists than they are of poverty. It basically sums up their whole agenda, minus the kill the jews part.

Man thats my dream, to have multiple children with different women just so I can pick and choose my favorites. Dead dream probably since my date is set for may 23. Or is it?