Does anyone else like rejecting women

Does anyone else like rejecting women

Attached: O1CN01xrJzz71LAfGiIyJNu_!!2853231259-0-lubanu-s.jpg (716x715, 180.03K)

I don't like doing it, I accidentally rejected amazing girls without even wanting to. Because I'm an idiot.

It's a fun fantasy but I've never had a woman show interest. A man can dream though.

I did once and later found out she is massive whore.

There is someone I fucked off also because she is public latrine tier on top of her personality being rage inducing, because she is a truly shit human being.

Only bitches.

Hah. I used to love doing that.

Not really but I keep doing it out of an avoidance habit

>>Amazing girl
Lmao not in this world

you robots are full of shit, you bitch and whine about women not payng you any attention and then the second that i decide to give one of you a chance i get rejected by a fucking 3/10 with a jewfro seriously fuck you all you're evil

It's a numbers game. Don't be a quitter.

I find it mostly awkward, to be honest, they think just because I dont already have a stunning hot gf that Im desperate. Im just picky

im not even that ugly, im not fat and dont have acne, even though he was like a 4 i really started to like him too only for him to fucking reject me and then stamp all over my feelings. honestly fuck you all you're such liars when you say you're desperate

Grow up and stop acting so self entitled

Not exactly.
I like the idea of her doing something terrible to me, and then wanting to be with me, and then me rejecting her and telling her exactly why. She realizes it is her own fault and is overcome with despair.
Of course, I don't actually want that though.

Basically this. My default stance is to reject any social interactions, even if it means I'd get laid.

If I don't like a girl I'm not giving her any attention.
A 4/10 girl that used to work with me keeps messaging me and I just stopped responding.

jfc you have a pussy that means most men you meet want to put dick in you holy moly you have it so easy just don't be a bitch and play dumb games with guys and they'll fuck you

Whenever anyone shows interest in me I immediately write them off as having ill intentions or just being mentally ill. I don't really like rejecting people outright because I worry about them seeking retribution and making my life difficult, so I'll usually try to do something that makes them change their mind and go away quickly. Responding to their advances by attempting to borrow money and deliberately acting sketchy about it usually gets them to never talk to me again.

yes, if i have a suspicion they will find out i have no personality other than video games i will reject them before they can ghost me

I DIDNT PLAY GAMES i made the first fucking move and asked him if he wanted to date me after we flirted for a number of days what more do you fucking expect from me?

I would love to but the issue is women don't talk to me ;_;