I hate women so much. All they ever do is judge me and make me feel bad about myself...

I hate women so much. All they ever do is judge me and make me feel bad about myself. There literally is no incentive to pursue a relationship because they offer nothing but negativity. Yes, I guess they can shit out my children for me but I hate people and I don't want kids.

Attached: 1654266030338m.jpg (786x1024, 52.05K)

Women enjoy guarding and flaunting their sexuality. This is the only dislikable thing about women that you can argue. The truth is that women are fun to be around if you're able to joke about yourself and those around you. Women don't care about systems or structure, they just enjoy messing with it for a reaction.

women need their workers rights taken away
they need to be forced to marry to have a life
fathers need to be able to sell their daughters off to a suitor
the world will stay fucked until this happens

Yeah shut the fuck up you two nerds.

You two offer nothing but negativity so nobody wants to be your gf or your friend. Probably your own family hates you too.

Eat shit both of you.

>reddit spacing
>female
Kill yourself, please

>incoherent screeching
>mad
lmao

Based. Imagine being born in such a cucked period of mankind like our times.
I am truly envious of people who have long been dead.

They definitely need to leave the work force so I can be paid more

>oh look i am part of the cool kids club
>look at me senpai, how much i hate the other dorks
>sure they fucking validate me!

If only you had enough brains to realize how fucking cringe you are. I've been here before you, fuck off from my website.

>uses nerd as an insult
>get off muh "website"
You're new here if you're calling this board a website retard.

I never thought I'd see the day a woman would lie.

Everyone here is so fucking retarded tf

Attached: Screenshot_20220615-113105_WhatsApp.jpg (1080x917, 117.89K)

Yeah whatever you will never be oldfag like me. Nothing you really say matters. Suck my dick. Also you are a nerd and I do not know. Should do something about it, because it's bad? Obviously you lack brain to understand fucking anything, best you cunts do is parrot anything you think is cool like bunch of kids. You got 0 original opinions or thoughts.

Attached: robot.jpg (515x385, 25.83K)

>incoherent screeching
Note how you are not talking about science or invention, progress, exploration or anything. You could be arguing "well women were stuck barefoot at home and didn't have much opportunity".

Remember when you bullied that nerd in high school? He was probably thinking about some mathematics equation, history or some mod he is making for a game. Then you look at him, you don't like the look of him because of his haircut or nerdy interests or whatever, and in your tiny mind this means he is bad, you hate him, so you start cajoling and verbally abusing him, and you succeed because of the women are wonderful effect. If you are not guilty of this you have watched it happen with tacit approval. Inferiors like him must be socially ostracized, just get rid of them from your "sage space". Then you wonder why we hate you.

This is basically your mind. A constant torrent of emotional horseshit, nothing honorable, nothing noble about it. Then you also wonder why there is a "glass ceiling", you don't truly care or commit to anything greater than the usual oversocialized mess then expect to achieve the same as a man who has dedicated his life to something.

There are some women who do, women are certainly capable of doing so, and when they do they often break the "glass ceiling", and that is what makes it worse. You are not inferior, you are just such bad people, you instantly respond to these little emotiony wotions swimming around your brains without thought. I mean look at you now, getting your knickers in a twist over someone stating facts.

Attached: iu[1].jpg (1200x988, 125.39K)

You are a lovely boy user. Keep being you, don't let others trash you down. I'd give you a hug.

haha what onions job do you have where you have to compete with chicks. and you're failing at making more than them? that's just sad. Not defending women, but their jobs are pretty much pointless like "secretary." Basically, they get paid to look pretty. If you had a real job, you wouldn't have to compete with them.

>You two offer nothing but negativity so nobody wants to be your gf or your friend. Probably your own family hates you too.
Look tha flawless PROJECTION lmao
>incoherent screeching
Ftfy

Attached: flnuqje7q3h41.png (640x569, 291.05K)

What the fuck is this schizo shit?

No user. You do not understand.
Nerd is not like some, misunderstood intelligent quiet kid that looks bit off and is awkward. Hell no. That stereotype is just something made up by hollywood to mask what they really are.
I am highly intelligent, got weird hobbies and I am not 1/8 of a nerd that you dorks are. Neither are many people I know that are the same way as me. They got wives, gf-s kids and whatever, because they are not entirely negative and are actually pleasant to be around. World does not hate you unjustly just because you are smart or for your looks. In reality you are just a fucking goblin asshole.

In reality nerd is pedophilic antisocial fuckwit and a pathological liar, including many other traits. Don't believe me?
Take for example Chris-chan, Ron watkins, wingsofredemption, boogey etc. Each of you fucking cunts are in reality exactly what you think you are. Genetic failures but also what you fail to realize is that you are evil as well.

Take for example Chudjak meme. Ask someone that is not acquainted with internet culture and ask him:"What does this picture depict?" He would most likely answer:"That's a nerd, right?" Did I fucking wake you from Matrix yet???

Attached: chudjak.png (645x770, 16.07K)

just literally pretend women don't exist.
dont look at them
dont talk to them
and don't think about them.
thats how easy it is user

I know you like to think you can judge my existence because you were shat out with a stinky vagina but you can't. It only works when I play the game. You have nothing I want. I wouldn't fuck you
That's how I do it

Only power foids have is sex, we take that away and they are powerless. You see how they react to sex bots/vtubers, imagine their reaction to artificial wombs or cloning.

Abolish sex!

Attached: download.jpg (296x170, 6.71K)