It's amazing how many physical flaws women can get away with having

My cousin is a full blown chad/chadlite and he introduced me to his gf yesterday. He'd been talking about her for months and I'd never seen her and I was amazed. She had visibly extremeley crowded teeth, a recessed chin and a huge nose. Can you imagine? I've been saving up money since I was 18 so I can get jaw surgery, multiple rhinoplasties and cheek augmentation in the future just so I can get an ounce of female affection before I die meanwhile a 3/10 woman can be loved and adored to death by a near perfect male. It's amazing

Attached: eb6bfe0cefc1ce979393752088167e26.jpg (665x1012, 235.26K)

He loves her for who she is. I wish you could learn to love yourself in that way. You're beautiful the way you are user. You don't need surgery, everything you see as an imperfection is what makes you the being you are. They aren't blemishes, they're all beautiful facets of yourself. I am glad your chad cousin found someone he could accept as they are.

>by a near perfect male
you got sth to tell us user?

It's not so much about loving myself. It's about wanting to experience affection and love from a woman.

same threads day after day on this god forsaken board

how can you expect someone else to love you, if you dont even love yourself?

BPD is not one of them. BPD combined with evil NPD is something that should warrant an execution on the spot. Two lead aspirins and the world becomes a better place.

Thst fortune cookie bullshit has no relevance in real life.
Plenty of depressed suicidal people have partners.

It's this faggot again.
That doesn't make any real sense and it's also not the problem.

Sounds like your cousin is not a Chad, but just average (which is actually really good and top 20%)

Because if he had been Chad, he would not have a gf, instead a big harem.

Attached: 1651238093377.png (503x644, 18.82K)

Because love is just lust and someone will love you if they like the way you look.
Sorry, I just come here to incel/doomerpost every couple of months when I feel down and I suspect everyone else does the same.
He's 6ft 3, has a chiseled jaw, high cheekbones, hunter eyes... only thing that's his flaw is his nose is a little crooked otherwise he's be a chad hence why I said chadlite. And he's been hooking up with girls ever since we were both 15.

It all boils down to testosterone at the end of the day. Men who have higher T tend to want to fuck all kinds of women constantly. The worst part is men with super masc features are more prone to having higher T in general anyway which probably means they have lower standards than us too

>Sorry, I just come here to incel/doomerpost every couple of months when I feel down and I suspect everyone else does the same.
For the love of god, stop. This board could be used for so much more than whining but whineposting comes in 24/7 from sad fags like OP who suffer from male to male gender dysphoria and need transition - I mean looksmaxx - to feel like a real man, something they will never be.

>It's amazing
what's amazing is that foids lack any and all self awareness about that fact

Attached: men have it easy.png (526x1296, 629.73K)

All those surgeries wouldn't change your personality. You'll still be shitty and so they still won't love you.

>one reddit post captures what half of the human population is feeling
You are so fucking gullible.

You don't know anything about my personality

women are fucking retarded with unrealistic standards and a warped worldview

no he doesnt. The Jewish plan which decrees that you must accept women no matter what they look like is in affect. OP describes the psy op. He must get surgery and fix his flaws(which they are dont lie) while the foid has been allowed to receive validation from the height of the opposite sex. You are not allowed to judge a woman on looks.

Whenever I see one of my friends going out with a girl 2 points lower than him /10, I give him a look and say he's too good for her, and that if the roles were reversed for looks she wouldn't do the same
It's a mild shaming tactic, and it works.

Seems like a hollow victory