Why are women so obsessed with looks when no man gives a shit and chads are fighting over morbidly obese ugly women?

Why are women so obsessed with looks when no man gives a shit and chads are fighting over morbidly obese ugly women?

Looks only matter if you're a man

Attached: 1654922113788.jpg (1023x1020, 90.5K)

as they say, the hair makes the man user

because they play too much angry birds on their phones and it makes them really dumb

Women are way less obsessed with looks though.
That's why they fuck old, ugly and obese men, as long as they're rich or famous.
Meanwhile, even as a 3/10 guy, I wouldn't really wanna fuck an obese woman.

men are horny and will fuck anything so even if a woman is a tub of lard she will attract men

women are emotional and oversocial so if a man does not fit a certain mold no woman will ever show interest in him

Literally no one knows why face matters more to a foid than brute strength

>as long as they're rich
>even if they're ugly
>even if they're old

Attached: heightcucked.jpg (952x498, 50.27K)

That doesn't defeat my point at all.

Men just want someone who loves them genuinely, doesn't matter if she's old, ugly, fat. Women are extremely shallow and only want a man who other women will be jealous of

Women get away with so many flaws that would kill a man its unreal
>bug eyes
>small noses
>upper eyelid exposure
>small jaws
>low-set cheekbones
Try having any of these as a man and see how you do dating oh and also throw in male pattern baldness as well.

Small noses are good though

small nose, huh? My gf likes that I have a pointy nose that is straight. she also loves my lips and eyes and cheekbones cause I guess my eyes are hooded (not monolids) and my ch eekbones are hollow whatever that shit meanns

It does. If the richest man in the world can be cucked, why can't I if I am less wealthy?

Fuck off chad stop stealing the ugly girls

>Why are women so obsessed with looks when no man gives a shit and chads are fighting over morbidly obese ugly women?
because chads are fighting over fucking ugly women, not dating them. if you want to be seen as more than pump and dump material by anyone, you have to be pretty. also looks don't only get you a bf, but social status, a better job, friends, kinds deeds done for you in public
it's because those are feminine features retard. men get away with lots of flaws for women that are masculine features, like longer midface, big jaw, low eyebrows, prominent nose, small eyes

Attached: 92732.jpg (750x1118, 153.92K)

Beards only look good on hot guys.
Bald heads only look good on hot guys.
Muscles only look good on hot guys.
Hair only looks good on hot guys.
Bone structure and face is everything and you have no control over either of them.

Fucking retarded foid. Brads fight to date and marry ugly fat women. But oh nobody, Brad isn't enough. Fucking female Quasimodo has to minmax everything around her looks to try to lock down chad because Brad is too low for her
FUCK YOU YOU UGLY GARGOYLE

>Brads fight to date and marry ugly fat women
no they don't. tons of attractive women are with guys several leagues below them. brad wants stacy, chad wants stacy, even you guys want stacy

Attached: 1655245006316.jpg (483x757, 195.98K)

i dont think you realize how ugly most women are, and how radically makeup and other black magic sorcery can hide that fact

Don't stoop to their level then. Don't go chasing those obese vapid whores. Seek out women worth your time and well, if you fail there's always a ton of hookers out there. Most importantly, stop worrying about what chad and sluts do. It's truly insanity to care this much about them

Attached: unnamed.jpg (614x900, 116.86K)

that guy looks like zelensky

They literally never even had sex, if you wanted to prove a point you shoule have posted her obese short late 20s asian boyfriend

>Why are women so obsessed with looks
good looks = good genetics
end of discussions
you can cope into oblivion but you cant change this simple fact

you are retarded + your point isnt even fucking true