How can I heal?

How can I heal?

Attached: images (80).jpg (480x639, 61.28K)

Heal from what?

Cynicism, hating women etc
Its poisoning me

There are things that are good for your soul and things that are bad for your soul. Many of the things that are good for you are normie safe. The normie will look at them, think theyre wierd and move on. You got to develop an eye for these things user. There is a fight going on between the good and the bad always and everywhere. If you got something bad inside you that is eating you up you need good things to fight it out. Avoud easy pleasures. Avoid mainstream media. Back when i was fighting i it was bukowski and tom waits that helped me. They are honest and tries to help you. They might help you too.

I was very down user and im perfect now. Never been happier. It can happen to you aswell.

>im perfect now
I believe everything except this
Magbe you have peace of mind, but perfect is too much to claim

You need to accept that the healing process takes time. If you have friends then spend time with them. Get out of the house every week at least. And find something you truly love doing. It will take awhile, even longer if you've been dealing with this for a long time. But eventually, if you're good to yourself you'll overcome the damage.

Nah man. When you get there yourself you know

quit Any Forums and go outside

if you were you wouldnt waste time on this board even to check up on it
retard

If you are who I am thinking about, I hope it will take you a very long while. You deserve it and you know you do.

If you are an innocent, I hope you will heal soon.

Keep seething faggit

"durr go outside"
fucking kill yourself you sub 80 troglodyte

Shit man I dont know what you are talking about, but you seem to really hate someone
I hope you can heal too

Tears were shed during the writing of this post

looks youre the seething one now

Lmaoing at your life gaylord

youre so delusion its almost sad

Thank you mate, I appreciate the kind thought.

Ur mom gay lmao

thanks for conceding

Your dad homosex XD