You know... sometimes when I want to look up slightly niche hentai content, this is the shit I see...

you know... sometimes when I want to look up slightly niche hentai content, this is the shit I see. Who draws this shit and why? I really cant see anyone get a boner from getting cut in half...

Attached: 1.jpg (1220x1558, 630.47K)

Two nukes weren't enough.

Asian artists treat drawing way more professionally than westerns , so its more likely to them accept the insane commissions ideas just cuz for them is normal work that needs to be done without judgment

btw, how hard is it to learn drawing in general? At this point I bet Id be better off learning to draw some of the stuff I imagine in my head myself rather than searching for it.. My current drawing skills are really HORRENDOUS not just bad, theyre terrible so there would really be a looot to catch up

Hey i think i got the entire set somewhere (thanks gurochan)

I have 0 sexual attraction to guro and ryona, I just appreciate the artistic value of it

Attached: 2ad0548bfcdc048c9b9dc9f4fb5cb6e5 2.jpg (1800x1500, 530.47K)

As a hobby artist for more than a decade, just draw seeking evolution on your style and skills fren, the happines of thinking that you are stuck with you skills, looking some weeks ago and actually see the little details of your evolution is priceless
Also NEVER INTERACT WITH THE ARTS FANDOM

Attached: 20220614_172319.jpg (360x245, 16.26K)

>Also NEVER INTERACT WITH THE ARTS FANDOM
why not?
Also what do you use to draw? Are you drawing on a tablet or on paper? If tablet, do you use a specific kind of tablet?

I used to draw on paper but due to having a problem at my hands its way harder to draw on it, so i got a kamvas 13 (it was R$ 1,800 , so 360 dollars, but if u are from the US or europe it would be something around 260 dollars)
I use clip studio paint ( obvious that i pirated it )
I find digital art way more free than tradicional but it loss some of the "artistic" feel

Also, the arts fandom are just a bunch of drama from twitter basically, its 10% art 90% drama , it will hold you back on your progress if you dont get to talk with the right people, and those are pretty hard to find but once you do is favorable to stay in that niche and share your art with yourselves , just be careful

Attached: images - 2022-06-15T084316.572.jpg (554x554, 28.05K)

Ryona can be hot, guro not so much

that's dogshit

yeah it would be like 240 euros for me. not quite cheap considering Im not sure if Id really keep going with learning to draw but I guess its affordable.. Whats the difference between that specific one and a cheaper kind of grafic tablet?
>bunch of drama from twitter
Average twitter moment lol. Id have thought there might be some other kind of forums than twitter. I feel like these typical forums are kind of dying out but for example a few years ago Id occasionally go on forums like "pokecommunity" to see self-made romhacks or sth, so I imagine theres also similar kinds of internet forums which arent just sjws judging your art by its political correctness.

>Whats the difference between that specific one and a cheaper kind of grafic tablet?
Well, its comfort basically, its having a screen is what makes it dif from the ones without (it is pretty big too) , anything that goes beyond that price and doesnt get bigger is just cuz "muh 80 gigashits of pen pressure by 10 terafarts of buttons options"
I see a lot of really good artists use the 20 dollars 2004 pen tablet without a screen and being small asf (like in the pic) , so its really about comfort, good thing that there is a vast variety to choose from, the problem is the price sometimes tho
Theres even screen pen tablets that are a alone mini computer for u to just use that alone , or others that support even mobile connection , anything that you want a tablet to make have probably a option for it

Attached: images - 2022-06-15T090838.808.jpg (475x406, 14.41K)

Don't get hung up on equipment, just get a simple tablet without a screen
I use the XP pen deco 1 and its fine. only cost $200 US

>Id have thought there might be some other kind of forums than twitter.
4chin has the /ic/ board but it's full of weirdos

>muh 80 gigashits of pen pressure by 10 terafarts of buttons options
lmaooo
I guess Im leaning for the tablet that recommended.. Its 50 euros from what I see so thats really something I can easily spend, even if Im not going to continue. I guess the screen isnt that important if I have to connect it to a computer anyways? (at least thats what I sounded like when you said you pirated some kind of program)

Yeah , everything will work if u have a pc fren
(A HS64 is a tiny without a screen that can be used on phones , have used that one and its pretty good)

hmmm thanks for the advice user (and all the other user(s) who gave me advice so far, hard to keep track on r9k), also ofc I got a pc c:
Now Im torn between the HS64 and that XP Pen deco1. I really dont know what the difference is desu but I guess theyre both quite cheap and both Chinese so there should be too much difference..

Both are from companies that have a lot of tablets so both are good
Just see the position of the buttons and see which let you uso both hands in the more comfortable way possible (one hand for the buttons and one for the pen)

good that you mention that. I guess it will be the other one then since Im left handed, so the buttons would be in the way..

Attached: pic.jpg (817x515, 17.88K)

don't get one without a screen the price difference isn't that much now and you're handicapping yourself

That's cool but more in an "I like the Aztecs" way than an overtly sexual way. People will value life more in societies where life itself is seen as a worthy sacrifice to the divine - if it's worth sacrificing to fulfill an obligation, it's worth having.
Also the aztecs thought that maybe the sun wouldn't rise the next day, each day. They were sacrificing to keep the world alive and stop eternal night, and were could never be sure they were helping the sun enough.