Incel

>incel
>post my face on reddit
>you look handsome user
>comment gets removed because mods are so autistic about rating system
>some foids (with pics and other female shit on profile) start complimenting and advising through chat instead
>"did you get shit on by an ex?"
Why am I still an incel. Is it because I'm 5'10 or because I'm mildly autistic. Or because I'm poor. Come on...

Attached: 1b8.png (3168x3080, 527.76K)

5'10 is average high you self loathing retard.
>NOOOO IM 5'10 LIFE SUCKS!!!!! I WILL NEVER GET SEX
>meanwhile 5'6 manlet is hanging from a rope

Well I never got sex so...
I wish I was 6'2 desu but my 6'1 friend is struggling too. Tough

2 things. You may be handsome, but not handsome enough to carry you through life. Not handsome enough that girls throw themselves at you completely on their own.

And secondly, partly because of this is just due to possibilities. If you, as a man don't maje the move, nobody will do it for you. You can be surrounded by 3 women simping for you, but they will never outright say
>I want you

So if you dont ask girls out, even a giant gigachad could stay incel.

>You can be surrounded by 3 women simping for you, but they will never outright say
No, they'll just show it in a way that anyone that isn't seriously dumb would notice, and if you don't you're not a man mate, you're still a kid. This is my first and last post in this thread.

>No, they'll just show it in a way that anyone that isn't seriously dumb would notice, and if you don't you're not a man mate, you're still a kid.

The term manchildren exists for a reason. If you are a well adjusted neurotypical adult, why are you here?

time to prove it by posting your face here now

you probably lack hygeine and/or confidence
if this balding autist can call a girl over to sit next to him, surely you also have a chance
handling women is like domesticating a wild animal, it will not respect you if you do not establish a strong lead

Attached: 1654947899280.webm (450x800, 1.53M)

Fuck you for making me post in this thread again.
Because I am a failed normalfag. If I had money and an healthy lifestyle (I work nights so I definitely do not have an healty lifestyle) I would spend even less time here. I'm not seeing anyone for a few reasons but mostly I'm not mentally in a good spot and I also don't have any money.

Oh and I'm definitely NOT a neurotypical, I never was. Before covid I could have said I was a total normalfag and I miss those times.

That sounds right. I'm socially awkward with poor self esteem so I've been asked out more by girls than the other way around overall, but ofc it failed. If I was taller I imagine I'd be faring better despite being such a failo in everything else.
Nah, I already wrote foid and shit.

Sure, then you are at lesst socially able to notice that there is currently no girl showing her affection in a way that was noticeable to you.

But unironically, its like that for a lot of people. I noticed at some point that I just needed to ask girls that I like instead of trying to play a retarded hide and seek. But with dating and courting being a wildwest rn, its logical that some people do not understand the rules. Especially us autists on here.

>If I was taller I imagine I'd be faring better despite being such a failo in everything else.

Height and looks matter, but only in getting attraction. If you dont ask, you wont get laid. If anything, you being a 6'4 monster towering above her will make her even more anxious to ask you out by herself.

>t. Experience

No one gives a fuck about you fat bitch.

>Height and looks matter, but only in getting attraction. If you dont ask, you wont get laid. If anything, you being a 6'4 monster towering above her will make her even more anxious to ask you out by herself.
>Girls don't ask me out because they're too nervous
Bro, girls ask serial killers out.

No, girls write letters to someone thats never gonna get out of prison. Its a fantasy, a fetish. Its different than asking out someone whos standing before you and you gotta deal with his reaction and the social fallout. Same reason why you get easily ghosted in online dating, but its rare for someone to go no-contact irl.

Sounds like a buncha cope.

What would I even be coping with?

The fact that girls don't ask you out.

I just ask them out. Has worked very well in the past, so why change? And I do grt asked out, just that my bodycount would be like a tenth of my current if I only ever fucked girls that unilaterally asked me to.

Which subreddit was this? I want to see if I can snag a mentally ill reddit gf that way.

truerateme
basically lookismfags rate your PSL according to normal distribution but for reddit

>PSL
Mixed up the lingo, SMV

>>"did you get shit on by an ex?"
holy shit user are you legit me?

Attached: Screenshot_20220615-140326_Reddit.jpg (1055x644, 84.23K)