Why do people hate transexuals? i dont get it. they dont hurt anyone, they just suffer from gender dysphoria

why do people hate transexuals? i dont get it. they dont hurt anyone, they just suffer from gender dysphoria

its like you are taking out your insecurities on the weak or something

Attached: 1580058668556.png (231x218, 8.24K)

>they dont hurt anyone
They hurt society.

Brainwashing diversion tactic. They want you to hate things. It's actually fairly complicated and I could write out my shit uneducated opinions but I won't. Imo the basics of it is they want us to suffer, and they want us to make other people suffer too.

they're "getting out" of something, "escaping" something and no-one likes to see that. We made everything shitty so everyone will suffer for it together, endlessly.

>they dont hurt anyone
They hurt themselves.

most people doing it aren't consciously aware of what they're doing. It's actually similar to the way computer viruses spread and it would be interesting to see where transgender hatred is "hottest" by demographic.

>they dont hurt anyone
They promote degeneracy to very impressionable teens and indirectly ruin families. You can pretend its normal all you want but if it was normal you would see them outside and people wouldnt hate them. Its like asking a question why do people hate furries.

I don't hate them but when they soam here they become annoying as shit and sexually speaking they're gross as fuck
Good thing almost none of them pass 2bh.

Also you very very rarely see normal functional transexual people, who have a personality and dont make their sexuality a focal point of their personality, and dont stick 3 dildos upr their ass at once and get an infection. These very rare people are respectable, but thats like 0.001% of them

*but when they spam here
There used to be a time when the tranny spam occupied 3 or 4 pages of hidden threads, I'm glad those times are over.

>very rarely see normal functional transexual people
It's no surprise insane people tend to be insane and not normal.

I've seen plenty of shit ruin families that get absolutely no attention, while the certain distinct behaviors of particular demographics are perennially picked out to be hunted down to extinction. It's almost like it's literally the same exact shit, every single time, from the same exact same people.

Attached: 1652587529254.jpg (1000x1000, 318.11K)

but the same people who hate on trans dont hate on gays?

we have the gay general on r9k for thousands of threads and they get zero hate? how are gays any different

>how are gays any different
Trannies tend to be more annoying people, with gays you can have a normal conversation, with tranny they tend to be bitchy and attention seeking. Thats why you have gay general and not trans general.

Retards got to get something to mindless hate to make them forget for some time the endless void that are their soul

Attached: 20220615_065733.jpg (226x223, 12.22K)

Cope and seethe, ywnbaw and your axe wound will infect every few days

Lmao the only reason to be opposed to them is because they dont breed, but with the tinder generation of women, its not like most of them are going to breed anyways

Doesnt matter now! Have fun, yolo!

Because statistics say if youre a tranny, there is a mid to high chance you also get off to kids

>society slowly becoming more accepting of dellusions from a self mutilating, sexually perverted group
>lol why do you care, it no biggie chud
>

Literally proving the point

in what truly very original way?

You have a higher change of talking to a gay person and them not constantly talking about being gay. Every single trans person builds their entire identity around their gender retardation .They will almost always find some way to randomly ram it into a conversation.

Did you hear that user had an accident.
"o that reminds me of the time i had my antidick surgery"
What did that countries flag look like again i forgot.
"all countries flags should be the trans flag teehee"

>i dont get it. they dont hurt anyone
Yes they do, they groom children to be trannies too and it destroys their lives.
They are more likely to get addicted to drugs, more likely to be homeless, more likely to kill themselves.
You're a fucking retard or a kike.

>they dont hurt anyone
They do. Grooming is at an all-time high and are causing permanent damage in people who are just having a hard time.

Attached: 20220605_150227.jpg (852x909, 155.21K)

>Every single trans person builds their entire identity around their gender retardation

so what? its important to them, and they like talking about a lot. i talk a lot about things i like and are important to me all the time. how is that justification for blind hate?

picrel is just sad to read, i cant even make fun of this one

There is no blind hate.

Its one think to talk about it on occasion, its other thing to have to mention it every 2 mins. Even people that do care about you being trans are going to get annoyed if you repeat the same dialogue like an npc. I like gaming and dnd but you dont see me talk about it all the time every day.

>gender dysphoria
There is no such thing, its a kike made up term to make money from surgeries that cost up to 50.000$. I cant hate trannies because its not their fault they had shit parents who didnt pay attention to them and they got groomed by the intertet. I can only sympathise with them

Oh, so you think transsexuals are weak. Why? You think they're mentally ill or something?

Its not blind hate they are fucking annoying.