Super worried

I'm worried about society in ways you wouldn't be able to understand. You dont see the signs.

For instance, my bank has been making "updates" to their system for years now. Every time some feature gets removed or your money is further in their cockhold. Other things make updates to. Almost every part of society does some kind of ""security upgrade"" twice a year, and their service is now harder to use or requires a phone app. Always an app. My phone is full of shitty apps I dont FUCKING WANT.
Nobody sees this.
Nobody cares.
I see the great reset. I already have all my money in CASH at home because I legit believe that banks will soon steal all of your savings.

Attached: cant.jpg (615x720, 37.42K)

>IT'S FOR YOUR SECURITY

how is it secure for you to have absolutely EVERYTHING on your phone?
someone steals phone -> gets your entire life

I don't care too much. If it all falls, those with guns will reign victor. Some random jews at the bank aren't doing shit to me.

>lose phone 4 months ago
>go to bank
>I can still do everything I would normally do as long as I bring ID with me
I don't understand what you're talking about and I did get my phone back. I forgot it in a taxi.

Just wait bro, they'll lock you out one day

>someone steals my phone
>they can't do shit with it anyway unless they have glow tier knowledge and skills and most petty criminals don't have such skills
What are they going to do anyway? I have no money whatsoever.

I can literally withdraw money from my bank even if I don't have my card with me. I put my wallet in the fridge while drunk the day before. I'm not joking or making shit up.

I'm just saying that in theory it's not smart to centralize everything into one gadget
I'd let it slide if they weren't throwing the word "security" around so much

>I can literally withdraw money from my bank even if I don't have my card with me
>I can literally withdraw money

Bro.
I live in Finland and banks no longer let you withdraw cash. They're downsizing daily, removing features.
I dont even have a physical bank to go to anymore, I just call them on the phone or use their app
It's like my bank or my money dont exist anymore

I live in England and Banks here work as they have always done. The only difference is that a cheque takes hours to show up in my account instead of being instantaneous as it was before covid. I think that's the only difference I noticed.

Do you know anyone that can crack fingerprint passes?

Your cash is just pieces of paper. Keeping it outside of a bank doesn't preserve any value. Inflation is always ready to cuck and fuck you.

>Your cash is just pieces of paper. Keeping it outside of a bank doesn't preserve any value. Inflation

Cuck take. IT's the realest form of money. Only money that you actualy own. In the bank it's numbers on a screen and there's nothing to back it up. The bank has already spent your money on investments but they just keep the number there for show
That's not even the biggest issue, the issue is that they CAN and will lock you out from using that money if world war 3 starts

All you need to do to to unlock a phone and gain root access is, at its hardest, to send a request to the manufacturer(it's automated). For some models you can do that just by accessing the bootloader. This is easier that most script-kiddie stuff.

The realest form of money is either gold or land. Some crypto are cool too. Fiat currency was never real money.

You should be worried about less fortunate black families. Most of us will be just fine since we accumulated wealth

Everyone has been talking about this since digital currency came about. Thing is, technology is irresistible.

>All you need to do to to unlock a phone and gain root access is, at its hardest, to send a request to the manufacturer(it's automated)
I like the glow way of solving problems: ask someone else to do it for you. By the way, that is sarcasm. I thought you had the best hackermen and women in the world, turns out the thing you're the best at is social manipulation 2bh.

...And I'm not really surprised. What is it with you glows and the fact you make me talk more than I normally would?

>The realest form of money is either gold or land
>land

People are moving into big cities because there's no jobs, and land 100km away from the capital is considered worthless shit.

ask me how I know you have an android. Apple is genuinely the best choice these days if you value your privacy.

it is not that easy whatsoever, all data would be wiped using that method, you need the account password associated with the device to unlock it without the phone password. Maybe that worked with the first phone ever but it is not particularly easy to unlock a less than 10 year old phone when you know nothing about it.

>Apple is genuinely the best choice these days if you value your privacy.
Absolutely incorrect.
You can root an Android and flash a FLOSS rom without any spyware. You can't do the same with any apple product. You can use some floss ROMS without root access too but the supported device list for those is limited. They only downside is the fact that androids are easier to root, but that's the point, you don't own a device you don't have root access to. And if you really value your privacy you either don't use smartphones at all or severely limit their usage to the absolutely basics.

Most phones still use 4 numerical digit passwords. They are pretty easy to crack if you have physical access to the phone. Haven't really tried though. It would be an interesting project.