Job vs money

Which do women care about more? I'm in a position where if I don't find a gf and have to support kids, I'll never have to work more than flipping burgers part time because of what I'll inherit before I'm 50. So I'm working as little as possible until I absolutely have to. Would women take issue with that because I'm "lazy", or see potential?

Attached: 1652574568686.png (711x1024, 1.12M)

Other urls found in this thread:

ox.ac.uk/news/2014-10-15-study-reveals-women-are-driven-status-and-wealth-rather-wanting-babies
westernsydney.edu.au/newscentre/news_centre/story_archive/2012/its_not_about_the_money_research_reveals_women_are_more_interested_in_a_mans_earning_capacity_than_the_size_of_his_wallet
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What the fuck is a podshare

The only value of a job is to acquire money, so if you already have money a job won't matter. Get ready to have gold diggers crawling out of the woodwork if you mention your inheritance, get ready to be left by every roastie who wants a provider eventually if you don't mention it.

This just looks like a hostel to me

renting one of those beds because you cant afford an apartment

I know a Bosnian guy who works part time stocking vegetables at a grocery store. He's in his early 30s, completely bald, short, fat, ugly, and has 2 kids, a decent looking wife, etc.

He told me he makes minimum wage. But yet, I can't get a gf. I'm 6'3, 172lbs (which my doctor said is normal weight), I work out (just started). Have a job that pays over 50k (which is good, my coworkers make all the same wage and they're all married).

But yet bitches be wanting me to be Elon Fukcing Musk but yet be spreading their legs for the 28 year old dishwasher.

I don't think they really care about money. They say they do when it comes to you in particular but if you were someone better looking or better personality they wouldn't care that you're a loser.

I have to work. My family is wealthy but very mentally ill. They wanna move back to Eastern Europe but I say screw that. My mom bitches that life here sucks just wait till she goes back over there lol.

I have over 40k saved up. I'm hoping to buy my own house. But my parents dont wanna teach me how to even go about doing that. Maybe in another 7 years I'll have enough to just buy a house in cash so then I can brag on Facebook.

Sadly, my parents bring dumb don't know anything about credit. Credit is everything these days

Yes, for women status is important.
So unless you already have the inheritance it will not help you.
When you get the inheritance, then you need to buy a beach house and a city apartment. Then makeup a story that you are an important entrepreneur or something but now you are mainly an investor.

However this is 3rd tier compared to being Chad. Looks matter most.
Fame > Looks > Personality > Status > Money

Probably they will see laziness that you work a shit job but yet you have so much money but then again money is everything. Money is status , power , etc . Pretty much everything that sticks out when it comes to raising green flags for you when it comes to women
But honestly if you know you're going to inherit an assload of money , why not just get yourself a decent job or go to school until then ? So when you have a decent income and combined with the money you'll get it'll be worth it. Plus it's something to occupy your time. Do you really plan on working just part time dumb jobs for years on end just for money that you will get later ? Seems like a waste of time. I would make use of it

In the past men lived in boarding houses or their parents home until they got a wife and family.
Burdening a single18 year old with having to rent an apartment is probably why Americans can't afford to own homes and all your properties are owned by Jewish landlords

Attached: 84A817E2-BB19-496C-99F1-D439AF8D5355.jpg (640x426, 88.62K)

>Which do women care about more?
Really depends on the woman but your postilion will mean more than cash in the long run
ox.ac.uk/news/2014-10-15-study-reveals-women-are-driven-status-and-wealth-rather-wanting-babies
westernsydney.edu.au/newscentre/news_centre/story_archive/2012/its_not_about_the_money_research_reveals_women_are_more_interested_in_a_mans_earning_capacity_than_the_size_of_his_wallet

Basically they rather be middle class telling everyone you are a head person at your local Salvation Army than they are married to some NEET that won a billion dollars.

CA has gotten so bad that they can't afford anything past pods, which cost about 2k a month there. Cheapest flat apartment is about 4k a month.

didn't those men also by majority marry very young? Average age to marry and have a kid in 1950 was 22 for a man and home/landownership occurred as young as 16.
Also they did still technically paid there share as many of those boarding house basically enslaved the youth and kept them there, in the late 1800s there were a lot of laws pass to deal with the abuse of what they were doing because it was destabilizing society and causing too many men to not start a family until 26 or worse they just became what we call incels today so they started to do away with it and it had they effect they wanted and more teenagers were getting together and starting families again reestablishing the social norms.

>caring about women's preferences
Fools errand. Women are never happy with anything. There's a reason 80 percent of consoomer spending is don't by women

The spending might have to do with the fact that 67% of women are housewives in the US, most of them Boomers and as such they don't value money like their hard working husbands

People match their own income expectations and ambition expectations to their partner, normally.

Hot girls won't date you OP, because you're a lazy loser. If life was a roscom, you would be the antagonist. You will either attract girls for whom flipping burgers is within their scope of ambition, or attract girls exclusively looking to take your money.

it has varied. the 1960s is very different from the 1920s just like 2020s.

Funny enough it's always tied to how young the person can get out on their own and you'll noticed it dip hard after the economical boom of the warm to peak up during the uncertainty of the cold war and it didn't start ticking up after that until the economy hit hard spells like stagflation.

By majority guys getting sex and/or starting a family is directly tied to how easy it is for them to start working and living on their own.

Attached: s0fo2aaqgek51.jpg (1080x1080, 161.78K)

the phrase
"don't put all your eggs in one basket" comes to mind

Women respect you way more if you made the money on your own vs inheriting it. Having a good career or successful business means you are smart and capable. Some bum who got a few million from mommy and daddy is still a loser

Imagine believing this shit hahahahahaha

Fucking hell, didn't think the correlation would be this 1-1 to general wellbeing, maybe save for WW2