Fembots does violence turn you on?

Be honest how arousing is it when a guy commits brutal violence against you? Does it get you wet. Are your organisms stronger when violence is involved?

Attached: 2E956DBA-D126-4D0D-BB76-F80B93F18201.jpg (1221x1073, 766.71K)

krill yrourself

>Fembots does X do Y?
>Fembots do you have X?
>Fembots what do you think about X?
>Fembots why won't you date me?
>Fembots do you watch my Chinese cartoons?
>Fembots are you female?
Nuke this shithole already, Hiroshimoot

i hope this board gets k.o'd soon

>the violent psychotic savage thug

Western women love violence

Attached: 1655195316020.webm (720x1280, 1.09M)

Ah yes I love being choked and fucking by massive black cock. Mmm, I drool at the mouth when I see sexy ass black boys, all I can think about is sliding their cocks down my virgin teen throat.

weird that this is a male but im friends with an emma irl who this describes exactly lmao

Was he a muslim? It is a pretty common thing, that muslim men/men coming from Middle East will honor murder their native Western girlfriends and wives, as these women are not aware of everything connected to the muslim/Middle Eastern honor code and thus end up offending their male partners honor. Then again, a lot of westernized muslim women will have the same fate.

Just curious.

Attached: He cut her head.jpg (517x770, 87.49K)

What a fucking stupid white bitch, probably burning in hell right about now. hahahahahaah

>organisms
HAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Unless you refer to female genitals with "organism".

Roleplay brutal violence? Yes

Actual brutal violence? No

Like, i like the concept but i still am sane to know that it would kill me off a roleplay

>i still am sane to know that it would kill me off a roleplay
I remember a case where a young super hot stacy was having a role play with her chad boyfriend the way that the boyfriend put a loaded gun into her mouth for her to suck. Well, the gun went off and she died.

I'm so glad I live alone so when I see news stories I don't have racist family chiming in

yeah that's life, needs anger management and some reparations

Who fucking cares and fuck off.

I do not understand why you are telling me to fuck off. Is it because I wrote "super hot stacy" instead of "degenerate slut"? That might be the case if you are an incel. Then again, you might stupidly think that I was somehow criticizing you for having a role play including brutal violence with my comment, and immediately attacked because of that. Because most of the people of today, at least among zoomers, are EXTREMELY FUCKING SELF-IMPORTANT narcissists who can not take any kind of criticism, taking everything as an offence, even someone giving an advice when it is not needed. And I wasn't even doing any of that. I give a fuck if you get killed in a role play.:) I was just kidding around.

This guy found a way to overcome the handicap of being a manlet - just be a psychotic nigger murderer, bro

No, I hate violent and cruel people

probably screams and shit nobody responded to

But you're attracted to what you hate

Hi fembots, do you really enjoy big black cock more than anything else?