I am fementalcel cause I am afraid of contacting men one-on-one...

I am fementalcel cause I am afraid of contacting men one-on-one. My hands literally shake when I try to text anything in personal messages and head gets heavy, irl I also forget all words. I get overwhelmed by stress in such situations and just run away/disappear by reflex. I unironically feel like being raped would be my only option to have sex. What do?

Attached: 16520776417920.png (289x463, 188.21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/RGMdZyPTCDw?t=55
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>What do?
I don't know, but the first step likely involves getting the fuck off my board

>fementalcel
>What do?
kill yourself.

Kill yourself, as youre a deranged tranny who deserves to be cleansed from the gene pool

Practice makes perfect, you can gradually build up a tolerance. Start with text, then move to voice, then video, then in person. You just need to find someone that will be patient/work with you.

you kill yourself too

I have tried texting robos multiple times but it never got to voice and interest just faded on both sides with how long it took. It never really becomes easier.

I would actually get off if female boards werent dead or normie with bfs stuff, but as for now no choice to make.

I cant i like living in general

>I have tried texting robos multiple times but it never got to voice and interest just faded on both sides with how long it took.
You'd definitely need someone patient. Did you tell people that this was an issue and you were working on it? Knowing would help a lot. If voice is a lot you could also do one-way VC, if that's something you can handle.

>It never really becomes easier.
It doesn't sound like you made it far enough for it to become easier. Everything becomes easier with enough time, but hitting that point seems like it'll be difficult for you.

>Female
>Enjoys living
>Texted multiple men

Attached: Tired Chinese man.jpg (800x450, 41.57K)

Lol no one can be this useless you're probably fat and insecure

I would be willing to talk to you too, I need to practice talking to the opposite gender too. Want me to drop my discord?

I used to date this girl who had legit mutism and it was bliss. I should have married her. Oh well.

Just find someone who likes silence and tranquility.

>What do
youtu.be/RGMdZyPTCDw?t=55
hikkichan#1537

Have a nice time orbiting, cuck

Get into a sport, after that you will be social in general and you'll have more confidence with men. Or if you are certain you won't like any befriend me and I'll get you interested in a sport by showing you and all then your fear of men will be gone too

My genuine advice if this isn't a bait post (it probably is)

Maybe taking all of those estrogen pills wasn't a good idea, hm?

wow cool lets have sex

Swing and a miss! That's a different user.

Attached: Screenshot_20220615-025908~2.png (1080x351, 57.82K)

yes lets have hot sex

why would you drop your discord here faggot