Have you assholes ever broken a girl's heart?

Have you assholes ever broken a girl's heart?

Attached: EeQ9AN4WsAATAhS.jpg (1200x675, 66.54K)

Yes, she's married with a kid now and I'm a suicidal NEET lol

poor Yui

Yep. Took her virginity, made her fall in love with me, we moved in together, then I cheated multiple times and destroyed her. She went through a big hoe phase, got her body count up to like 11.

She's with some new guy now and refuses to talk to me. It makes my heart hurt every day. I had a good woman and I destroyed her.

i fix them. D;

kek you normalfags are hilarious, if nothing else.

Yes. Now she's FTM trans

No never because I'm unattractive but I like to think it was also because I was trying to be a good person or at least not be bad

Attached: 1655165080886.png (701x336, 334.53K)

Would be a surprise to me if I did something like that. I have low self confidence and don't even consider that a possibility. I'm not terrible looking I'm young and broke and I live with a parent. Many downsides to me but stuff I can work on. I just don't think I'm out there breaking hearts, I don't bother asking women out I'm nervous all the time. I usually drink alcohol and use nicotine to calm myself down yeah. Makes it hard to work sometimes I will sleep at my job. For my terrible job you get the work done and then you wait until you have to restock things, or you can sit down, go to the bathroom a lot, play on the phone, take longer breaks. Then hustle when the department looks like shit. I'm just not at attractive person. I'm a degenerate. I have weird fetishes too, definite degenerate. Drinking all day just to stay well enough to not shake, memory affected by this. Gotten sober numerous times and still go back to using.

I ghosted my "girlfriend" in second grade and convinced myself she had ghosted me.

Yeah I lead a girl on pretty hard. She was super into me, and asked me out and i said no initially. Then later I was drunk and feeling lonely/horny so I asked if she wants to see me and ofc she said yes.

I was never into her but went to her place a couple of times just for sex. Then started to act like we were gonna date for sure in the future. Instead of talking to her like an adult about it I started just kind of ignoring and ghosting her.

I don't deserve anyone

Attached: deepfried_1534157948903.png (500x568, 197.71K)

I am not attractive so no
Also I hate nice girls

I was a NEET with all the time in the world and met a girl on omegle text who I added on Skype. I'm Scottish, she was American but my sleep pattern was so fucked and I had nothing to do so I was able to reply to all their messages at a moments notice. Eventually we starting vc'ing and pretty quickly she started to open up more and more to me about how shitty her life is and how much it helped being able to talk to me about it. She started sending me pictures of herself and eventually would always have her webcam on whenever we were in a call, and I could see how she would give me her full undivided attention and hang on my every word. It was obvious I was the first person in a long time who had given her any attention at all, and after a few months of speaking to me, a guy she had never even seen, she said she was in love with me. I told her I'm not interested in her in that way and she crumbled, and disappeared. I learnt from her one IRL friend who had been in a few group chats with us before that she tried to OD on pills, which lead to her being bakers acted and then put in a psych ward for two weeks.
I miss those times.

She refused kids, I ended up having a kid with her mom (unplanned) and we got together instead, which broke her heart and soured her relationship with her mom.

Why are you talking like you won in this situation? Not that I believe you but you would make up such a terrible story wouldn't you.

He won hahaha
You serious?

Yes, in senior year in high school it was my fault for giving her the wrong impression I wanted a relationship and didn't turn her down gentlely.

I'm unhappy it went the way it did, I loved her too. But no kids was a dealbreaker for me.

More than once, and one of them deserved it 666%.

I am at best invisible to women. I held the door for a girl one time and she looked at me and frowned.

Yep. I liked her and she liked me, the day she asked me out I blew her off because I chickened out and I got greedy thinking I could fall back on another girl which didn't work out either. We stopped talking after that and she moved on her with her life but I don't blame her for it, I was a right fucking asshole back then. But that was 7 years ago so I like to hope I've become a better person since then. Granted I haven't dated anyone since that time but it's something that still haunts me, not because I miss her but because I'm afraid I'll make the same fuckup again.

Attached: 1653802319254.jpg (574x517, 24.9K)

Yes I cheat on women becasue they're boring and I will probably do it again

Friendly reminder she's with you only because she wanted to give psychosis to her former boyfriend.

ironically i have broken many girls heart's........what i would do to go back in time to be with them...im so stupid.

No. All of my exes have been whores. There was one that faked a suicide attempt after we broke up, but we had only been dating 3 weeks.

no lol
come on where are we

once, possibly

we never met IRL though so don't get the idea that i'm some kind of dipshit chad

Yes, but it wasn't intentional, distancing yourself from others while at the same time wanting to be close to them is hard.