Broken

When did you come to the point that your the broken person and that you will never enjoy a normie life

Attached: 0DDA66B6-58A9-4F6F-8CD3-9EEC8DC591D8.jpg (864x803, 87.53K)

first girlfriend and childhood friend cheated on me with some rando at a party. another friend (also a childhood friend) tried to warn me about what she did but she and some of my other friends accused him of lying to break us up, he dropped it until news of her pregnancy came up which was when he tried to warn me again. gf was going through a lot during the pregnancy so I told him to drop it around her at least but he didn't which ultimately caused a fight between him and her dad, I wasn't there when the fight happened and I didn't believe that my girlfriend would sick her dad on him, he wound up cutting me off for choosing her over him. after the baby was born I requested a dna test done to confirm whether the child was mine or not just to ease my suspicions, she was largely against it but knew she couldn't stop me or the nurse I requested the rest from so right there in the hospital she admitted to cheating on me several times throughout our relationship and dropped the bomb that the child might not be mine. didn't even get the test, I just left and never spoke to her again.

I hear so many shut like this. Is there away ti just cut off sexual attraction

Right around the time I realized I had stuck around this place to see a hundred threads like this one.

Attached: Sonic.png (1057x611, 423.49K)

This is normie shit, leave now faggot

"stronger battles" doesn't make sense you fucking ESL, FUCK YOU for making this or posting it here

>*colonizes and genocides half of the world*
>*destroys local culture*
>*exports degeneracy and propaganda in his language masked as (((entertainment)))
>"why they talking my language tho why they coming in droves to my country after i carpet bombed theirs waah waah white mans burden n shieet we dindu nuffing mang"
:)

This is the funniest ESL butthurt I have seen so far

I haven't really been interested in anyone since this happened so maybe this was the key.

not yet man but im close

17 or 18 was it for me
had a bunch of clues along the way but i just kept trying my best to be normal
after i dropped out and just gave up, the things that bothered me before didnt anymore
when i looked at parents spending time with their kids i didnt wonder anymore if that was going to be me some day

It's the Jews who are actually in power doing that, not white people

does the black wojak have a name

Attached: smugwojak4v2.png (640x400, 31.98K)

I thought I had reached it when I was around 17, but a deep part of me held out some sort of belief that change brought on by adulthood would maybe change things. I was 21 when I truly realised that I was fucked.

OP I realized that a long time ago, something like 10 years, and yet I still lived like a total normalfag for years. Nke it's only a matter of sorting out a few problems and I could do it again. It's mostly a matter of money. And I'll earn it by myself.

Attached: shrug.jpg (1000x710, 47.99K)

Realized I was a narc living in constant cognitive dissonance since the end of middleschool, receiving pep talk from a normalfag fuels my inferiority complex and fills me with rage, every word seeps with smug arrongace fucking cunts

When something really bad happened in my country and most people were really strong and useful or died and went to heaven, but I'm weak and not very helpful and not dead for some reason

The day I was rejected from Waterloo.

Attached: Waterloo.png (1024x1024, 238.25K)

2021 for me
that was it I was done

Attached: Final_Fantasy_-_Clack_%28meru-chan%29.jpg (360x450, 43.69K)

Probably when I got raped as a kid. Stuff was not sunshine and flowers beforehand but that was the straw that broke the camels back.

Attached: 0F2C6D0F-8695-4529-A7C8-712734E87A54.png (828x819, 628.75K)

What happenend?

tldr
>mother takes me and my first brother to this faggy concert at some college over an hour away right before night time to do what she does best and whore around
>leaves me and said brother alone in a crowd, was about 11 at the time, him 8
>naturally I did not know wtf was going on since she just shoved the two of us into the car, and its not like I never watched the home by myself either, still do not know why we had to be there
>sometime down the line some fruity looking dude comes up, says he knows where she went since why the fuck else would two random kids be there completely alone
>me being the young socially retarded dumbass I was agreed, told brother to stay put by the tables since its an easy to see landmark and not too crowded
>leads me to the restroom area
>Imgonnalearntoday.raep
Gave me the herps and my mother both completely denied and subtly insulted it right to my face. Looking back that was probably what made me into such an anti social bastard then. Also explains why I have such issues in regards to things like relationships, sex, and even just being touched. And women, cannot forget that.
>inb4 larp
Think that all you want, does not change the fact it happened.

Attached: 1B5224AF-C98F-45EC-99FB-C289E561166D.jpg (750x928, 103.37K)