How do you find a woman who wasn't a slut before you met her?

How do you find a woman who wasn't a slut before you met her?

Attached: f28e771fc3cade50bc0ff08e6ef999c7.jpg (1315x1600, 240.68K)

there are lots of ways of figuring it out

Easy. Just give up on people.
Men are coomers who will deflower girls left and right but never commit and fuck things up for themselves without being able to realize that if every guy just slams bitches, there's not going to be any good girls left

Girls want to emulate guys and think getting fucked is what they want and a good thing, then turn around screeching to not be called a whore when they knew damn fucking well they shouldn't put out so easily (Virgin brides and women being consistently sought after throughout history, whores and sluts always being demonized etc)

Fuck people. Go listen to any retard in a rap song bitching about "bitches and whores" then watch them turn around on the next song talking about fucking some guy's chick.

I briefly dated a 20yo virgin but I broke up with her after a month
She came onto me fwiw
She made me give up on western women. Even though she was a virgin (and I took her virginity) she still acted like a stuck up roast. Pick related is a text she sent me before I ended things

Attached: IMG-7944.jpg (1210x822, 187.93K)

What'd you say anyway?

I made some threads

Even virgins are disgusted by robots, your personalities are just way too irredeemable, what did you expect to happen?

Huh? She was upset and angry that I broke up with her. When I told a mutual friend about it he said he's not surprised by her reaction because she was really into me

thats gotta be a larp. no one can seriously text like that

Assuming you don't actually mind 4-5/10s this actually isn't very difficult.

>How do you find a woman who wasn't a slut before you met her?
define a slut

Attached: il_570xN.2871449099_jbn4.jpg (570x501, 68.61K)

Yeah I remember your shitty thread and you're still a retard for flaunting your power level in public like a 13yo edgelord

max out your LCK stat, bro
because nothing else works anymore

There is a way user

Attached: 3bo7qov_jeffrey-epstein-reuters_625x300_19_July_19.jpg (650x400, 23.44K)

look for ugly ones

spbp. based misanthrope

How on earth is that possible?

It does take two to tango I agree. It eats at me inside looking at qts that seem modest knowing that won't last forever. Knowing I'll never meet them once. I don't plan on killing myself but I do wish the pain would stop.

Attached: 1654788957595.png (633x758, 99.35K)

Your standards are way too high. A thin girl who is loving but has a large body count will make a much better long term partner than a fat virgin maiden who treats her body like shit and will treat you and your kids the same way once she thinks you're locked down.

She seems like a reddit autist

Doesn't exist unless you're planning to date 16yo's. All women are whores.

maybe you should stop being retarded