Would you rather:

>gain 15 pounds of muscle mass
Or
>gain 15 inches in height

Attached: 1641960251933.jpg (900x900, 50.69K)

Muscle mass for sure. I'm already 6'0. Don't need more inches. Only a 5'6 manlet would want that many.

The height for sure.

You're better off being 5'6 than 6'9

The muscle mass, I'm 5'11" but being 7'2" would be a bit much. If it was 7.5" in height then yeah.

This, I dont want to die in my mid-40s because of height related health problems. There is such a thing as too tall

Muscle I guess. I'm 5'8" and I really don't mind it. Just means i don't constantly hit my head on shit

Muscle for sure. I definitely need it.
My height is plenty ok and I don't wanna be a giant.

Height is tempting but I'd have to replace my entire wardrobe so muscle mass.

>be 7'1"
>or moderately muscular
lmao user you were the weird kid when everyone played would you rather and you asked shit like would you rather get fucked in the ass and killed or watch a bad movie

Sure that wasn't you user? That was kind of a specific wyr...

15 inches is a bit much for someone who's 6'. I'd certainly go for an extra 15cm of height, or an extra 1.5 inches to my cock, but if it's 15 inches of height, I'll go with the muscles.

Imagine being 6'7 with 260lbs of muscle. It doesn't get any better than this.

Attached: 1649960295087.png (744x1196, 1.4M)

Sounds like you're already a big guy

Height, I'm 6'1 but I COULD BE 7'4.
IMAGINE.
I can always gain more muscle the hard way.

>7'4
I'll take the height.

i'd rather gain 9-10 pounds of muscle mass and like 5-6 inches in height

Attached: Eq3G8auW4AAKPUb.jpg (1000x1423, 300.51K)

>15 inches
unless you're a literal dwarf you'd have to be retarded to choose this. if i could negotiate it down to 3 or 4 inches though i'd take it in a heartbeat.

6'10 gigachad with a 4incher
Yeah no, give me a loaded gun instead

Make me a 2m monster

As a frog who is of the single digits, I option to be the reactant for nothing of the above. The change ratio would be far too drastic.

Thank you for thoughtfulness user, though. Such questions of theoretical physics may be frivolous but also stir the brain.

-King Pepeus II

Attached: King Pepeus II.jpg (216x234, 7.94K)

15 pounds of muscle. being 7'3 would be ridiculous, literal circus freak tier if you don't play in the NBA

Height, muscle can grows
t. 5'8

Never seen a cope like this before