Why is hunting legal?

But capturing alive and gently fucking a deer, and letting her go free after is a crime?

We live in a world of hypocritical normies and I just cant take it anymore.
I WANT TO BE FREE!

Attached: AF2C6377-364B-449B-97A0-89973E35C6ED.jpg (1280x992, 129.63K)

probably because someone will eventually bring omega aids into existence otherwise

>But capturing alive and gently fucking a deer, and letting her go free after is a crime?
I don't actually think that's a crime where I live.

Attached: 2f6.png (624x951, 550.62K)

someone from /k/ did this

Attached: 1594272174407.jpg (1625x7082, 1.81M)

I'd like to see a faggot animal fucker with atrophied muscles and 700 pounds of excess tendie calories try to hold down a deer and fuck it

>the virgin deer fucker vs the chad dolphin fucker
Imagine fucking the garbage tier of wild animals and not fucking the true apex of mammals:
>intelligent and actually have sex for enjoyment not just procreation
>dolphin pussy is like a vice and will tighten up around your cock
>enzymes in dolphin pussy cause the cock to spasm and increase the time of orgasm
>Easier to befriend a dolphin than a deer

>enzymes in dolphin pussy cause the cock to spasm and increase the time of orgasm

Attached: CDAFWDfUEAA0NRk.jpg (625x374, 47.78K)

Because normalfags find it heretical, thats whyu, furfag.

Morally neutral.

They are afraid of devaluing human women through the creation of superior hybrid species.

Attached: aol.gif (620x480, 90.79K)

because you don't want the wildlife to become accustomed to humans
same reason why you usually aren't allowed to keep them as pets either

That is such a heartwarming greentext. It is important to love what you eat. Interspecies bonding is one of the most powerful forms of love.

>Easier to befriend a dolphin than a deer
Nigga where tf I gonna find a whole ass dolphin at? Ill just stick with mare pussy and horse cock cause yall deer niggas dumb as hell too

Attached: __original_drawn_by_sohn_woohyoung__6f1a22555b4aacce57a1ed584bede964 (1).jpg (800x1351, 107.9K)

I got a raging erection reading this. Fuck me

theres another greentext of an user fucking and releasing a live deer that he caught, he goes into detail about how he coomed in pussy, ass, and mouth

>This is why skinwalkers stay away from Arkansas.
It's probably why skinwalkers are born.

Just do it, nobody is gonna catch or stop you. And if they do you can just shoot and bury em since youre innawoods

It's true. There really isn't anything wrong with having sex with a deer and letting her go on her merry way. That goes for other animals too.

Attached: 26656712.jpg (982x1028, 533.4K)

it makes me physically sick how they try to defend their behavior under the guise of "well muh im just a christian and using the animal as god intended!"
i am fully sure that god would rather have you leave the animal to rot than fucking rape it as it's dying

Could one possibly gather enough of this for recreational purposes? Does it work on women?

i found the accursed story, pt 1 since filesize is too big

Attached: 1659249693672.png (1320x2002, 1.12M)

part 2 of that timeless tale

Attached: 1659249693673.png (1320x1957, 1.4M)

jesus fucking christ.

2016 this place turned into hillbilly rape cabin

i miss old days when we would just talk about anime and internet.

I fucking hate south america not brazil or mexico but u know wot i mean

based

I was about to post that one but the filesize was too big for me too