Politicians in Japan are floating the idea of planned cities that are modeled after major European cities...

Politicians in Japan are floating the idea of planned cities that are modeled after major European cities. I'm guessing they are planning to take immigrants.

Attached: 1655263974657.png (778x681, 236.39K)

why do they need more people?

Capitalism can not survive without infinite growth.

>pay taxes and prop up our economy gaijin
>but live in our artificial NeoDejima slums
>you can look at grorious Nippon but no touch
Pretty based, to be quite honest with you family.

Attached: 1572008614788.jpg (666x1024, 125.66K)

Welfare states (of which Japan has a generous one; they have a bunch of old people who all vote) are ponzi schemes. They collapse if the population shrinks, or even if it fails to grow quickly enough. It's been failing to grow quickly enough for decades in Japan, ditto for most of western Europe. US is just starting to get fucked.

They immigrants from the Southern hemisphere will make living in Europe uninhabitable and Japan will steal the European citizens, place them in separatist European themed cities. I'm guessing that is the plan. So Japan wins in the end.

>repeal divorce
>tax the absolute fuck out of people that aren't married after 25
>repeal marital """"""rape""""""
>pay Japanese people that have Japanese kids

50% childless tax that is reduced by 25% with each child.

this. white people will lose their homelands within our lifetimes, and being white in a place like france or germany will be a death sentence. i'm not exaggerating when i say white people will be hunted like literal animals in our own ciites within our lifetimes. those rich or skilled enough to flee to a place like japan are the lucky ones. for the rest of us, the only option is retreating into the countryside and living in hyper fortified white communities and only venturing out for absolute necessities. i'm worried that (((they))) will even cut off the option of fleeing the country though, (((they))) are already successfully priming japan for ZOGification and i wouldn't be surprised if (((they))) are successful in forcing diversity quotas in japanese immigration law within a decade.

>Welfare states are ponzi schemes
holy shit, that's a clever way of explaining it. I'm stealing that

Do you realize they are depending on robotic to solve their workforce problem instead of mass immigration?

Can someone sum up what is going on over there?

They are already bringing people, people just don't realize it because the people they bring are Chinese and Koreans.

Do Japanese still love cars? Could a European owned auto repair shop for hybrids and ecars survive?

The answer is always :
Take women's rights away.

It's kinda fucked that they'd rather import Chinese, Koreans and maybe even south Asians than simply doing what Needs to be done.

It's not an uncommon comparison

This is what I wish people here understood. Nothing will happen as young male sexlessness reaches a critical level. Your government will just keep importing foreigners to prop up the work force.

At the same time it bitches about overpopulation and does everything it can to kill people. Really, it's all about eliminating ethnic groups that are more likely to resist their own enslavement.

Industrial society operates a dysgenic process?

>unwilling

Pay single women to have children.
Like enough for them to live on comfortably for a year or more, then create a system where the government raises the children.
I feel like the japanese would be the perfect country to try this. They're already have a kind of brainwashed population (call it honor, loyalty, whatever) so government raised children wouldn't be that different from family raised ones, and they seem effecient enough to be able to raise children without traditional families.
This would also enable them to keep their ethno-state clean.

They shouldn't, but they will. They could research the psychology behind this crisis afflicting their people and try to come up with solutions, but they won't, it involves raising difficult questions, no one questions Chad and Stacy and perfect normy society. If normies can make a stupid feelgood decision they inevitably will.

Attached: population crisis.jpg (844x252, 66.66K)

Japanese people live forever

Incidentally most of the west's problems could be solved if we killed everyone over 70