Settling for an Asian woman

Why not just settle for a 4/10 Asian woman if you cant get a gf?

Attached: E510C172-E2D9-410B-8625-432EC16288EB.jpg (800x418, 97.07K)

why's there so many threads about asians today

what's going on

are we being raided by pol

because i live in a 70 percent chinese/korean neighborhood in america's most diverse city and am still a khhhv no girl has ever been interested in despite being 6 foot plus with blue eyes and brown hair

Attached: 1644342444984.jpg (5696x3888, 1.95M)

It's bots + discordfags spamming race mixing threads. The people who spam BBC threads are the same ones who spam WMAF threads.

>The people who spam BBC threads are the same ones who spam WMAF threads.
guilty lol. i just post whichever one i think will make the most people mad

i would if i could FUCKING FIND ONE!

since your so fucking smart, where do i pick up HOT FUCKING 1/10 ASIAN QT'S

haha squid game people

I think there was a AMWF thread the other day and it seems to have mindbroken white robots and they are sperging hard in response. I'm just a nigcel laughing at this whole debacle lol.

It was done by the same person for straight few days.

Already am. I have my preferences set to "east asian" and so far I've matched with at least one every day
Pic related. We have a date in two days

Attached: IMG-8236.png (1242x2208, 164.6K)

spill your app man, my small american man penis needs love too

No. I don't need competition

what if we had a competition to see who can score first, then would you let me know?

No. Sorry user. Come back to me when I get a long term asian gf

Looks like Badoo.
Look up a tutorial to spoof you location if you need to.

always thought badoo was a nigger's only site, what do Asians use it too? i can probably spoof to china or something, that would be killer

cause I'm asian

Not worth it imo. Had a 4/10 asian practicegf and the novelty quickly wore off. Maybe I am shallow, but settling for someone you dont find attractive isnt worth it imo.

Was good to get over insecurities and timidity/shyness. But it lasted much longer than needed and I should have probably made it a fwb rather than a gf situation as the gf experience is easy to figure out and doesnt really require any practice.

Attached: 5301A2B2-F1D9-4873-8999-11D075E3A04D.jpg (1080x1346, 467.85K)

what is the point of "why not settle" threads
anyone?

its copium lol

More than likely race bait reaction threads lol. or user is lonely and is contemplating getting an asian gf, or has one and wants to feel confident in his decision by getting one.

>no actually its-
copium