Just be yourself

>Just be yourself

>mfw when being myself attracts nothing but the most deranged fucking men I have ever met. All I want is a nice boy, who is smart and likes math and can watch shitty youtube videos with me. I do not want to hear about how you want to rape me because i am a temptress, or shoot me because i am annoying, or or how you want to kill small animals, or how you have not left the house in 5 years because of your homicidal urges.

>No, user, I do not know what it is that makes me attractive to these types of men. Maybe it is my sarcasm, or just in general well understanding and kindness. I try to be as nice to everyone as possible, and are not so stuck up, but I am now left babysitting a man child who is ruining his life because i will not love him back. Worst part is, he is a chill as hell friend, but simply again, the type to land himself in the hospital, or to kill his cat and show it to me. Maybe I just think I do not deserve gokd company? I do not know.

>user, how do you react when people say just be yourself?

Attached: 8E32BF7E-B534-409A-BB57-B32D7FD72342.jpg (576x362, 30.15K)

>"just be yourself"
>go out and try dating mares
>farmer chases me out with a shotgun

Attached: 1655263119431.png (307x704, 262.27K)

>user, how do you react when people say just be yourself?
Makes me upset cause being myself doesn't really attract anyone. Should I just come up with some sort of new self that people will like?

Attached: 0ff4ead90552b3405fd6f7474932dae2.jpg (875x1238, 724.86K)

>You don't know how to greentext

I AM ON A PHONE AND I DID NOT REALIZE !! I KNOW HOW TO GREEN TEXT PLEAS E!

Attached: CD894712-0203-423E-9B64-F0E3E2A0DD6F.jpg (300x300, 9.52K)

>>>user, how do you react when people say just be yourself?
I post Lucky Star images

Attached: 1643815646566.jpg (433x650, 55.72K)

Men like that are attracted to anyone that will give them the time of day. You'll certainly attract others by being yourself, but those are the ones that are going to do everything they can to get your attention.

>iPhone filename
Gross

Attached: 1637820299398.jpg (877x885, 586.09K)

>All I want is a nice boy, who is smart and likes math and can watch shitty youtube videos with me.
>I try to be as nice to everyone as possible, and not so stuck up
OMG my dream gf. Sadly I know you are not real

Attached: 15212499018078.png (600x803, 1.85M)

So am I supposed to put my energy into different spaces? I am really just worried about the consequences, since I still do get the occasional message from a person I have cut off, and it is just so awkward.

>You will certainly attract others by being yourself, but those are the ones that are going to do everything they can to get your attention.

Interesting take.

>So am I supposed to put my energy into different spaces?
That's one way to go about it. More than anything it sounds like you need to be more picky/selective. Being nice is a lovely trait, but it's honestly awful for things like this. Nice people get abused and taken advantage of, so you need to be proactive. Which honestly sucks. I might be reading into it/wrong on you, but I know someone like that so I jump to that.

>I am really just worried about the consequences, since I still do get the occasional message from a person I have cut off, and it is just so awkward.
Props for actually cutting people off. A lot of people struggle with that and it's super important. Don't feel bad about it either, it's very much a positive thing. Proud of you for it!

>Interesting take.
Is it? Toxic people like that gravitate towards nice/considerate people. Or really anyone that will let them get away with bad behavior. Sounds like you've got a lot of positive traits, so you'll find the type you're looking for if you keep at it, just have to sift through a ton of garbage.

>No, user, I do not know what it is that makes me attractive to these types of men
So hear me out. Let's say someone wants to get with you. You've said all of your previous boyfriends have been psychopathic or have serious destructive tendencies. What kind of person do you think someone should be in order to get with you? Should he be a nice and sweet boy that's innocent and just wants love, or should he follow the fucking pattern of being a reprobate? You have a type. Your type is unhinged retard. If you wanted a "nice boy" you would have one by now.

>Boyfriends
Maybe I was not clear, I have only had one boyfriend and he was very nice. We dated for 3 years, from 16 to 19 and we broke up a couple months ago. Since then I have been threatened to be shot by him, called insane, manipulated and emotional abuses by him so he could feel good about having sex with another girl 20 minutes after we broke up. There were no indicators of this during my relationship other than your typical edgy teenager boy stuff, nazi talk, edgy slur speak, etc. But that was generally ironically, at least sometimes

>I have a type
My type, while specific, lands me with unhinged men because I like traditional men. Men who have served, who are interested in building, and construction etc. Your general manly man.

>Interactions
A lot of my interactions with the men I attract are established as platonic, or simply fwb, while never actually getting to sex before I get uncomfortable. I have only had sex once, and it was with said ex I mentioned earlier. Since then, my questing search for a rebound, or at least some comfort has left me seriously uncomfortable. This extends to irl and online. At my job, I have attracted two incel-like men who are now crushing on me hard, because I have texted them. One claimed to be in love with me after a week of knowing him, not to mention a language barrier that left us basically unable to communicate.

>manly man
Yeah that'd be what they do. My mom mentioned I was too sensitive at one point and everything made sense about why I am the way I am. I care too much, to my own detriment. I'm not a manly man because I want to just relax and be comfortable, but I do try to do things for others and emulate manly man shit but its just not my thing in general. I CAN do it, but it serves no purpose aside from being a front.

Anyway, point is, you're not going to get a chill relaxed manly man. You're asking for the impossible. People who have power will cultivate it or use it as they please, otherwise why have it?

>All I want is a nice boy, who is smart and likes math and can watch shitty youtube videos with me.
>My type is an unhinged construction worker
Make up your fucking mind

>threatened to be shot by him, called insane, manipulated and emotional abuses by him
Sorry, this is too cartoonish. You're telling me what he did but, not the context of what warranted it. It would be demonic to antagonize someone and cry victim when they lash out. What actually happened?
Further, do you see the discrepancy between these two sentences? Had a hunch in my initial post.
>All I want is a nice boy, who is smart and likes math and can watch shitty youtube videos with me
>My type, while specific, lands me with unhinged men because I like traditional men. Men who have served, who are interested in building, and construction etc. Your general manly man.

>At my job, I have attracted two incel-like men who are now crushing on me hard, because I have texted them.
The structure of your wording is strong, qualifier sentences with extreme judgement. Why do you attribute what their motives are in your post? What specifically did they do that warranted your disdain?

>All I want is a nice boy, who is smart and likes math and can watch shitty youtube videos with me
I killed that boy 4 years ago.
watch vihart on your own, cunt

>be me
>unsocialized retard
>be myself
>scare people

:(

Attached: bloodyshadow-1024x772.jpg (1024x772, 33.75K)

That's cool. Too much text. Did not read.

Attached: 1280px-Type10MBT.jpg (1280x853, 235.96K)

No you don't. No girl actually wants this. I would know since I'm one of the most normal guys you'll ever meet

Makes me reflect on how I do not like myself and should take action into rectifying that situation entirely. I never actually talk to people so this is just speculation. I sort of wish I had someone who cared enough about me to give me shitty advice

Attached: 103F882E-4D5C-46F6-9500-B448A3509E3F.jpg (975x956, 229.42K)