Ugly r9k Girl AMA : Attempt II

I'm trying again, I bet the code won't work for my name but I'll try.

I'm actually ugly, 3/10 ugly not "i am 8/10 but have a little scar on my face :(((" ugly. Ask me anything, I will be honest, my brother used Any Forums a lot before being gone, I did as well but rarely, only for 2 years have I browsed more frequently, almost 3 - 5 hours a day outside of university. I mainly lurk.

Despite everything, r9k and the guys here are nice. I spoke with many on discord and omegle (meeting many there and remaining discord friends) and we often play games together. i have used Any Forums and /vg/ many times and are my other boards to browse

Attached: d51d46820ea87d1de6ee97f11c386367.png (178x185, 84.25K)

why don you comit suicid if so ugly

Attached: burgey.png (240x240, 45.56K)

Post face with time stamp so we can confirm you are an ugly cow.

What is your body mass index?

what games do you like to play with your robot friends?

I have wanted to many times, I was 19 when I was close to succumbing to it and was still in Shenzen at the time. i ended up standing next to ledge, got scared and mainly want to live for my brother, i hope one day ill overcome mental and physical pains but for now, i just need to relax

but i do continue playing with the thoughts at university, we have tall buildings here, but i fear surviving by moving to my legs and only becoming even more physically disgusting

>body mass index?
16 if i read it correctly, im 6'3 and very underweight, last i weighted maybe 2 months ago was barely 61kg

What do you want out of life? A robot bf to love and have kids with? Money? Just to feel normal?

As typical it sounds, I wouldn't mind a boyfriend though I remain clearly too unmotivated with myself (mind and physically) and also unapproachable. I always wanted children since I was a bit younger, maybe before that a way to make money through true menas, and yeah, overall I wish I was normal, even just average everything.

Overall yes, normal sounds good but it sound very movie like to say. i did not succeed genetically, and after my brother passed, im feeling ashamed by my parents for mostly not being able to carry on the family (not their words, just my thoughts)

What type of person would you want to spend your life with? Other than your physical features how would you describe yourself? Any dreams?

how big are ur tits originally

I don't believe that you're actually ugly. I'm sure you believe it, but most women think that about themselves. What do the people around you have to say?

Tall girls are cute keep your head up

Optimstic person mainly, maybe one someone more laid back that can make me the same rather than my current serious/overthinking self
overall just a observer but if u mean personality/passion wise i like physics and philosphy mostly . my degree is physics related so maybe its my main focus lol
a unrealistic, very hopeful dream? a machine that just fixes you physically. a dream of what i want in the world right now then, very cringey but to accept what can not be changed, learn to not be sad by my reflection i suppose

You sound like a kind person. Keep your chin up and don't be afraid to invest in yourself, emotionally or physically. I know it sounds cringe but some plastic surgery may make you feel better about the way you look. Just know that we'll be here for you fren

I didn't include my previous reply from the last thread but ill give a summary of my features i hate/see and overthink or cry the most over

>6'3 Tall
>Cross eyed, with a lazy eyelid(or just eye?)
>A very obvious, painful left leg limp due to failed surgery on hip
>Burn from chin to left hand which is an obvious scar on me
>just above my fringe/front of my hair is thin, its hard to see to others due to my height, but when i take photos with lights on i see it so obviously
>uneven dimple chin (it leans to the side)
>broken nose that curves and is obvious without my glasses (that i dont really need anymore)
>a cheekbone that used to be very high is now lower due to a break, clearly unsymmetric to my other side of the face

What's it like knowing that even as a 3/10 girl you'll have better chances of finding love than a 7/10 man?

Were you in an accident or physically abused by someone? You describe a lot of injuries being the cause of this.

Nothing really, I don't feel that, though i understand what you mean, ugly women have it easier than ugly men, but still men will choose the better option later, the same as women, biological i guess, though being in university and trying to talk to guys hasnt made it feel like a better chance for me

My leg/upperleg or hip i guess was broken and damaged badly from being run over when I was about 11, it did eventually though not perfect become better visibly when i walked but the doctor still suggested surgery, the surgery went bad.
i broke my nose after a seizure that i only experienced once in my life, doctors did not help. this was roughly 3 months ago - 4 maybe i forget time/dates nowadays.. before that occured i was becoming happier, if not at peak happiness then it happened and i just turned to my old self again
the burn was when i was about 4, my own fault, the kettle pot was hot and had water inside it, i grabbed it from a chair and it burnt me badly with blisters and even after i was told i could in the future get removal (this was 2 years ago) i did go for a check, they stated it was too severe and the skin was too high up? idk the actual wording but the skin isnt just a darkish feint red scar but like a hill sort of thing, maybe i will take a photo and send it soon

i miss my brother so much

visibly better i mean for the leg, it took 1 year to feel less pain and slowly learn to walk with some help from my family and it did not look like a limp, only if someone really focused, surgery made it worse then right after the accident. we could not do much, sue that is, though my father tried

I won't lie I probably wouldn't notice half of that stuff. Most of those are things only women would notice/care about. The only exception being the lazy eye, depending on how bad it is. I'm still not particularly sold on you being ugly.

Sounds like a series of unfortunate events. My condolences. I will share my chamomile tea with you to make it better if you want.

fucking marry me, jesus christ.

Attached: __hakurei_reimu_touhou_drawn_by_kuro_jyupiter__0ebda1083efbfbbd5a86c50f3d4f2e19.jpg (700x700, 279.19K)

Can you put weight on it? Like do a squat?

>im 6'3 and very underweight
omg marry me u larping stacy. just because you're holding out for white amelican chad doesn't mean you're ugly.

You've been through a lot. 6'3 though? Marry me.

>im 6'3
So you're a tranny?

What part of the world do you live in now, OP?

would you be attracted to someone shorter than you?

Op do you have ass/tiddies?

it's over
no verification required

though my religious feelings are weak towards whomever it may be, i think still there is a god, he just doesnt think i was suppose to be on his planet i suppose

i can nowadays as its essentially healed as ive gotten older, but the aftermath of surgery has permanently made it more strainful over a short time of exercise, i used to do martial arts when i was 10 - 14 and sincerely enjoyed it, though eventually could not keep up as i got older. i dont exercise anymore, i sit when im not sleeping but most days i wake, attend university/do assignments, eat enough to just sleep again. showering is surprisingly painful as i like to stay there for 2 - 3 hours, so i end up staying there with my phone due to the strain on the left side

i dont care for height, i know many do though, i cant be picky and plus, even if i wasnt so tall, i dont see why it would matter, not even saying this to fit in to males but genuinely do not understand obsession for partner heights being a certain type

Tall girls can be hot as fuck. I dunno why but they drive me just as crazy as the tiny short girls.

Currently in Germany for studying, but I lived in China for most of my life so far. i plan to stay in europe if i dont jump before then

>though my religious feelings are weak towards whomever it may be, i think still there is a god, he just doesnt think i was suppose to be on his planet i suppose
Sometimes, Jesus Christ can be used as an exclamation of disbelief. What I meant by this is:

FUCKING MARRY ME AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YOU SOUND CUTE