/drugfeel/ - Hypnagogic edition

Take it easy.
But take it.

Attached: FL2ey_OaIAEc8C7.jpg (741x900, 70.72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3MIlE9R00ik
youtube.com/watch?v=zkDyKWKNeaE
youtube.com/watch?v=SD5oMxbMcHM
youtube.com/watch?v=D0Gh9nOIV3w
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What happens if I take an edible every night? Will I go through withdrawals?

Oregon know

probably eventually. that's a lot of weed, in theory. other posters have mentioned some derealization or something from edibles too often, but if it's for sleep I dunno. I've eaten little bits of them pretty frequently to sleep and it does get a bit more difficult to sleep without after a little while

Attached: ofuk.gif (500x500, 438.31K)

I have no friends and no one likes me, what other drugs should I try? I like alcohol and psychedelics. Weed is awful. I have some mdma but it feels pointless to take myself.

Psychs are fine for friendlessness, there was a time period of about 2 years where I just pretty much just did 3g shrooms every weekend and the other 6 days of the week I spent trying to master meditation. I had completely outgrown the need for other human beings within like 7 months.

/r/ing fun things to watch while tripping
nothing scary pls

any nature documentary
tuca and bertie
neon genesis evangelion

just watched this youtube.com/watch?v=3MIlE9R00ik

considering youtube.com/watch?v=zkDyKWKNeaE

youtube.com/watch?v=SD5oMxbMcHM

adventure time is mega kino on just about any psych

Be real with be, bros. Is there any reason not to spend all weekend tripping on lsd?
I'm starting to like it a lot more than shrooms.

Cycled through some shitty hippie garbage and found my way back to this: youtube.com/watch?v=D0Gh9nOIV3w

Best LSD flick I've seen in ages

Yes, THC is addictive like most drugs.

You be unable to sleep sober again unless you give yourself a large break.

Because it's too tiring. I like LSD like most people but there is a reason people don't do it often.

Also careful with HPPD.

tremendous weed brainfog atm and i have a full day of work ahead aaaaaa

Attached: 1653092875674.jpg (423x613, 50.39K)

Any schizos like taking psychs regularly? Been feeling very anxious, very irritable, unable to focus, and shrooms helped with that before I started seeing the symptoms. Any help?

Well noted, then. Can't believe I really feel the need to ask, but how often would seem to be too often?

just to clarify, i mean psychedelics, not meds

hppd, and like the other user said it's exhausting. Also you may get bored of tripping/lose the magic

HPPD and you might get short term psychosis.
But I'm assuming you are not taking that much if you aren't feeling emotionally drained. Sometimes I take months long break because I don't feel the need to have a massive experience just for "fun"

Why don't you do psilocybin mushrooms again?

I was 17 and they exacerbated my symptoms, like permanently.

Now 25 and ready to give it another go