Ugly r9k Girl AMA

I never reply post threads, only replies on here and /vg/ but I'm interested in what people here, my brother used Any Forums as well and sadly passed away 2 years ago. I used it a lot and since then used it a lot, mostly this board (?) and rarely others. so yeah, ask me anything

Attached: EUfUqZTXsAc6rzP.jpg (918x759, 66.46K)

Well, I'll address the obvious thing, what makes you ugly?

Attached: 1654923649938.jpg (1440x1800, 285.7K)

I feel like this is Rosie, is this you? I remember Rose told me once that she used to browse this site with her older brother.

Attached: unknown (1).png (347x589, 274.76K)

Are you looking for a robot bf? Even if you aren't what do you want in a partner?

oh my fucking god!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! is that a biological woman on my favorite board r9k?? an ugly one too, maybe I could make her my gf??? please post your discord sweetcheeks :D i will love you and adore you and omfg it's a real woman i haven't seen one of these in years! sex? do you want to fit my dick in your mouth? a woman bros, I call her!!!!! this one is mine!!!

Attached: soyjak.png (787x613, 299.99K)

If you buy me stuff I will have sex with you then. Only one sex per item though

Hi, will you be my gf or friend? I'm one of this board's autoctone species, a robot more specifically, and as such, I have an incredibly hard time connecting with XX chromosome persons. So I'd appreciate it if you became my /vg/ gf or friend

Attached: IMG_20210729_165304.jpg (1190x1723, 326.99K)

Do you play any good vidya or is all your vidya trash?

I'm not going to say I'm ugly 100% for a girl, reality is ugly girls still make 4/10's for guys and do better for dating life, but..
Freakishly tall (6'3") which might be a fetish for some, but for Germany no.
I suffered a broken nose and cheek bone which is permanent on me, I look disfigured I guess is a good word
I also have a chin that has a (dimple?) in the centre, which is not attractive for girls, but also it leans very clearly to the left.
I also have missing hair on the top of my scalp, it isn't very visible but you can see thinness
and I have a scar from a burn that happened when I was 4 from my next all the way to my left arm caused by my dumb young baby self that pulled a kettle on me

i also walk with a limp due to joint in my waist/hip being horribly operated on since i was 13, caused pain and just making me look unapproachable

I'd prefer not to say
Not me
I already have a boyfriend
You didn't use greentext so you were really saying that
That seems like a bad deal
No, I already have one

You didn't use greentext so you were really saying that

Attached: cutie.jpg (800x450, 34.41K)

I've been depressed recently and though i use to play video games to play away my feelings and forget i cant really get in to the new ones

I used to play mostly solo player strategy games namely stellaris and and civ5 (with mod) but my fave game that I play rarely is Habbo Hotel (i make new accounts every time and dont really interact) and Rollarcoaster tycoon, my brother played them when I was younger (he passed at 24, i am 19, i miss him a lot.)

>Ugly
>has bf

Oh hes not Chad I get it

Okay but what is your bra size

Why are you pretending to be me? I acknowledge you're putting effort into it, but still, what's the point?

I nearly forgot that anyone can fake being me lol, I'll make a new thread with a tripcode or name i guess? any advice to give genuine replies, I'm feeling empty and sad, answering some stuff about myself to fell more accepted usually blooms my mind

this is my actual response to my appearance however I've never had a boyfriend, though I've had a close friend who found another girl when we went from high school to university, I didn't feel much until a year after, but I don't blame him

I don't wear them, not for 'lewd' reasons but because im just above A though only just reaching below B size? I can give a Asian measurement but don't really understand German ones, I don't shop often, if not only for food

How can I make a name that others can't pretend to be me? not that i want to give away fun for random people on here to pretend to be me, but just for insist of me i guess, im lurker mostly, sorry for my dumb brain

Do you even own any? Have you gone braless every day of your life including going out?

Here you go, sweaty :)

How do I use a "tripcode"?
Tripcodes can help verify a user's identity to others, and are a type of pseudo-registration. To use a normal tripcode, place a hash mark ("#") followed by a word or short phrase after what you've entered into the [Name] field (ex. "User#password"). Upon submission, the server will generate the hash unique to that particular word or phrase. The previous example would display "User !ozOtJW9BFA" after being posted.

I used a sports bra usually, but I rarely go out since the final exams, when I went to unniversity i usually had 2-3 layers on as the weather here is colder but it depends on occassion for wearing, i own 2 sports bras, i probably have actual bra in suitcase from my mother but never used it for since 2 years in university lol