I'm a fucking loser. Of course nobody WANTS to admit they're a loser...

I'm a fucking loser. Of course nobody WANTS to admit they're a loser, they have delusions and can fool themselves very well for some time. But I'm a bonafide fucking loser in the truest sense. Every day in my room, alone, for years and years on end. When I try to socialize it, I fucking lose. I don't pass the charisma check, it's like I'm the main character in a visual novel with only bad routes, I pick the wrong choices and it gives me a game over but there's no reset. I tried to kill myself a while back and failed at that, I lost even at killing myself. That's what a true fucking loser is like! You low level losers wrap it up, I've seen your types, I've been here long enough, you all say you're losers, you hype yourself up as this one of a kind retard, then you go on and end up getting jobs and girlfriends and homes and children. These are the kind of people that read this and think "OOOOH WOWWW!!! user what a loser haha, I'm sooooo much better then him" that's the real reason most of you are browsing here, to look at the monkey and laugh at him, ooh oooh aah ahh yeah I'm a monkey, so funny, so hilarious, fuck you stupid fucking niggers

Attached: loser.jpg (1280x720, 45.42K)

Maybe if you bought the book none of this would of happened. I may be an asshole but at least I am honest.

Attached: A99F0ACD-A687-45EB-A646-E073E916F05D.jpg (1257x872, 512.53K)

sounds pretty based to me. the best "cope" is that society is going to the shitter and you can be satisfied knowing you had no part in it

I follow politics religiously and hope that WW3 or some kind of economic crisis will happen, been doing it for years now... any day now...

I literally only come to this place to help people like you, and you sound like the sort of person who would take a shit on my plate just to get some cheap satisfaction out of making me feel bad.

There are good people out there. But you have to try to be good yourself or they wont interact with you. I'm not going to say anything else in this thread because I already know you're brewing up some snarky one liner. I wont even open the thread.

I just hope you can find your way and become the person you want to be user.

Attached: 53f4w34w5fr.gif (250x141, 768.76K)

>user I only come on here because I have a savior complex and want to help you
>but you're an asshole lol
>so I'm not even going to look at your replies
>[insert generic self-help bullshit]
>closes the thread out feeling smug
If I could meet you IRL I would kill you. I would slit your throat and throw you into a river with concrete blocks tied to you, fuck you nigger, I bet you patted yourself on the back for this thinking you're spreading love and positivity, reddit is only a search away.

>Block text.
>I'm drunk.
Have sex, it won't solve your problems but it's a step in the right direction, it won't seem like it, but if you take this step, even with a pros, it will open doors, doors that are invisible right now. Have sex and continue to do so.

Attached: john-f-kennedy-10906.jpg (1200x630, 65.04K)

Or men, your brain doesn't discriminate, you like what you like, whatever diddles your skittle.

Attached: 004.jpg (184x274, 5.1K)

not everyone can b winners, or even average, for that matter. it just not statistically possible. scks that you had to be one of the useless ones, op. shit sucks, but that's just the luck of the draw.

I just read your chunky block of text, my advice stands. If you really want to change or do something, you'll find a way. And yes, do have sex.

Attached: c137.jpg (3036x1708, 680.18K)

smoke DMT and you'll become a based gigachad trust me daddy

How do I explain a 5 year work gap?
No, I didn't do anything in those 5 years.

Don't listen to this fool, DMT can burn and crash you, leaving you stranded in schizophrenia island, wanna do it? Do it when you have a support system, it can be very good, but it can also damage you goods. Have sex.

Attached: wise_hot_oracle.jpg (225x225, 10.91K)

The only thing I have going for me is my looks other than that Im just like you.

>picrelato fucking pussyboi

Attached: 1654737944348.png (1920x1080, 1.28M)

people probably to their own benefit do not really understand the cruelty at work in humanity on a psyhcological level, it is a conspiracy and it's all real but it's also just in your head if it can be made out to be that

stupid advice. the worst advice you can give a stupid persn is to continue trying. it's way better for stupid people to just accept that they are stupid and not waste their entire lives futlely trying to reach that mythical middle class life that everyone want. we can't all be middle class or rich or beautiful or successful or whatever. sme people just have to accept that they are the losers in life, in their societies and get on with it. a lot of people can't even become tradies, they're just too fucking slow or stupid for our modern standards. and tradies get mad fucking shit on by society as it is, to begin with. so if these people can't even get tradie work, what are they, then? come on, tell me. what are they?

Kek, I never read something so stupid. You think middle class is something hard to achieve? Did I get that right? You are a troll good Sir.
GOOD DAY SIR!!!

Attached: 003.jpg (186x270, 6.54K)

>just have sex brooo!!!

>just do drugs bro!!!

Yup any day now capitalism will fail, the day of the rope is around the corner!

Even in such an event I'd be sitting in my room the entire time. The only reason I would leave is if I was being bombed but I'd just move to another room.

It would take a war at my door step for me to ever stop being a loser.

Pretending that you are superior because you don't participate in society is a cope. You spend days and days on end thinking about society but you haven't had a conversation with anyone in it for more than 5 minutes.

Middle class is hard to achieve for many. If it weren't everyone would be middle class.

No the cope is that you have nothing to lose, because you're already a loser

So is majority of people
Being conformist working min wage shit job is not success.