What happened to your bullies after school?

Did they ever receive any kind of justice ?

Attached: bully.png (737x852, 755.38K)

I didnt have a bully i didnt talk to anyone i was the weird kid

This guy looks like a fuckboy, how do you even get bullied by those

One of my cunt neighbors tortured me and the old hag died

Going to go shit on her grave

My bully is a incel who lives off his job at Walmart for the rest of his life

Attached: 51BF19CB-5F27-4F99-B7A7-7C559F53184E.jpg (698x599, 71.08K)

he got arrested in junior year of highschool (grade 11) with some other kids. he's still in jail over 10 years later.
must suck to suck.

> this guy bullied me and i did not and I'm still obsessed with him
uhhh wowie upboat for you chadredditor

I dont know. I've moved on from high school and don't really think about it.

no justice
has a cute boyfriend she lives with
she has a bunch of ugly tattoos and fat now though

Mine is better: he was shot and bled out at 2AM in the parking lot of a Popeyes Chicken. Imagine dying like that

Attached: download (7).jfif.jpg (330x153, 6.15K)

Main one is working minimum wage retail after barely graduating state college in computer science. Another one dropped out in his final year of CS and is also working minimum wage retail elsewhere in the state while leeching off his parents. This one got his family's squalid living conditions and cringy purchase habits (overpriced weeb figs while mommy and daddy pay all the phone, internet, groceries, and utility bills) documented by a local news crew LMFAO. They got BTFO by fucking pajeets and I'm now working their dream jobs all while never majoring in computer science. Suck it, faggots.

Imagine being the one who pulled the trigger.

Attached: sticker-png-meme-donald-duck-boner.png (890x430, 33.22K)

Mine was gunned down by 7.62x39

I was the bully. But I have since repented and the dude forgives me.

Yeah... that would be crazy..

Attached: smiling-pepe.jpg (1773x1773, 145.71K)

looks like a cool guy that would be fun to hang out with

after school is usually the time mine went for me, he was too smart to do anything during school hours

In high school in 2009 I jokingly called a kid a fag in class and he completely went mental at me and started crying. Turns out he was actually gay

i (with friends) bullied some obese kid so bad he had to change schools kek, answering your question i'm a loser

Kids gotta be kids sometimes you know? It's all pretty silly if you think about it in retrospect. That one user went too far though.

my bully is wildly successful in life and has a family and plenty of friends who thinks he's the shit, while i'm a jobless loser who no one likes, not even my own mom. seems like god was right in putting me on this path in life, i really am a loser and deserved everything i got from him.