Do gay bottoms that live with their boyfriends

Suck and fuck everyday?
Maybe it's just me, insane high libido, but if I lived with my bf I would at least suck him multiple times a day, I just worship the male body.

Attached: IMG-20220614-WA0000.jpg (640x640, 76.04K)

>but if I lived with my bf I would at least suck him multiple times a day
Me too. Even if I didn't feel like it, I'd always be happy to make my daddy feel good.

And swallow it of course, fuck I worship guys so fucking much that is unreal, like, I love everything about it, the smell, the body, the way guys interact with one another... the only thing that is a big of a turn off is if the guy is very fat, like obese, but if he is just a bit chubby I'm in.

I couldn't imagine having to fuck a man in the ass every day. I'm liking the new label called 'side' where its more about mutual masturbation and maybe some oral.

Every day no doubt I am a loyal lap dog

Attached: C1231A64-6732-4262-BA0A-A9142A8F1BC8.jpg (433x485, 84.34K)

Well as I said, I know not everyone has the same insane libido I do, but who refuses a blowjob? And my blowjobs... kek, they are the blowjob.

>Well as I said, I know not everyone has the same insane libido I do
What I said has nothing to do with libido, so it doesn't really matter that you said that.

>Who refuses a blowjob?
People who don't like blowjobs

>And my blowjobs... kek, they are the blowjob.
I've never heard anyone brag about a blowjob and then end up getting anything remotely decent from them. I don't like head, but damn the cocky guys are always worse at it, and it is cringe.

Gay bottoms are like wives always happy to please you.

You're stressed out, you need to relax...

>tfw no fascist twink bf to shag and read to daily
Ah why live?

Attached: 1654715045106.jpg (360x724, 44.53K)

Why do stupid people always say others are stressed when they point out how stupid they are? Basically everyone has to be playing along and catering to your degenerate fantasies otherwise we're 'stressed'.

we'd probably be a lot less stressed if you'd shut up.

>tfw unfashionably low libido bottom
once or twice a week is enough for me

user hes flirting with you its a classic come on to a massage/bj/secks

You chose to be on this thread, no one forced you here, you came here all by yourself. And yes, you are stressed out, create an account on gridr and let a sweet twink take care of that...

Are you a teaser? Do you swallow it? 2, 3 times a week sex of bj? Come on and share...

me having my daily twink will not make you any less cringe.

>you chose to be on this thread
That doesn't mean I have to find everyone in it not cringe.

I imagine itd be like having multiple wives
At least 1 willing to fuck any time of the day

god I would waste so much time

Someone is blowing things way out of proportion here, have you thought with that special someone?

>have you thought
*fought

True, is that bad?

Do I need to remind you prudes that Kennedy had sex everyday, multiple times a day? Oh yeah, people like to joke about Rasputin, but Kennedy was the real deal...

Chad Kennedy reminding the youth that we are all humans from the grave.

Attached: quote-if-i-don-t-have-a-woman-every-three-days-or-so-i-get-a-terrible-headache-john-f-kennedy-144-67-57.jpg (850x400, 58.09K)