Why do Asian males accuse WMAF couples of being fetish couples...

Why do Asian males accuse WMAF couples of being fetish couples, while at the same time idolizing AMWF couples to a fetishistic extent? I see professional, attractive WMAF couples all the time and they seem perfectly happy. I think this is simply a classic case of projection combined with Asian male rage.

Attached: 04F49F45-0B28-40A5-B7D1-D13D0F1DB3C2.jpg (1280x1941, 271.31K)

they are, but they are fetishes for the asian woman

Men be like
You fuck my women bad
Me fuck your women good

Yes, WMAF is common because of white fever, not yellow fever. But not all WMAF couples are fetish couples. Sometimes Asian girls just prefer a white cock. Doesnt mean its a fetish.

You think they would have the self awareness to admit this, with their high IQ and all.

I haven't seen anyone idolize AMWF. It's probably just that top tier white women are prettier than top tier Asian women. It's natural to prefer white women. 95% of the world does.

Same reason white males thinks "he must be rich" when they see asian male, white female couples
It's cope.

For the love of God please stop talking about Asian males. It's fucking weird and kinda gay too.

Idk, I've seen white guys larp as Asian women and run whole ass blogs and Reddit accounts pretending to be Asian women.

I love white women so much it's unreal

Attached: 1655252523192.jpg (642x800, 66.98K)

WMAF
>Oh no, we lost another woman to mad insane hallucinations
AMWF
>Hehehe, we gained another woman at the expense of the inferior
I like all girls except fatties, sluts, and debties.
A girl without self control will never a mother make.

Attached: 1651856547080.gif (675x675, 887.33K)

why do ethnicels have such shit taste in white women?

While blondies are mundane to you they are very exotic to us.

As a white guy I dont care when I see an AMWF couple. There are probably 5x as many WMAF couples compared to AMWF.

Also OP I think the reason nobody celebrates WMAF is because it's not really an achievement. There's a billion desperate Asian women looking for a white savior and lots of lonely white men to match up with them, so it's very easy for them to find each other.

Meanwhile Asian males are (apperently) seen as less desirable males and white women are seen as the most desirable females. So it's something of an accomplishment for an Asian man to land a white girl, the odds are stacked against him. To be honest, I live in a tiny town full of like 5000 people, and I've seen at least 3 AMWF couples here, so I really don't think it's as rare as Any Forums makes out. WMAF is definitely way more common though.

I assume any Asian dude with a white girl has the rare Big Asian Cock aka the doujin penis. Imagine being hung in Japan holy fucking shit infinite pussy

Let me guess, you like those e-thots with the black Lord Faarquard bob and bangs, and winged eyeliner and chainsmokes. Yucky.

Attached: EwnrDqdVoAADqF2 (1).jpg (1080x1176, 132.79K)

Maybe, but there's also 4x as many Asian women in the world as there are white women. You're losing something rare (white genetics) while there's a ridiculously excessive abundance of Asian women. And once white genes are gone they're gone for a long time.

I love blondies. These angels are too pure for this world.

Attached: 1655253089135.webm (1080x1080, 1.1M)

>Meanwhile Asian males are (apperently) seen as less desirable males and white women are seen as the most desirable females. So it's something of an accomplishment for an Asian man to land a white girl, the odds are stacked against him. To be honest, I live in a tiny town full of like 5000 people, and I've seen at least 3 AMWF couples here, so I really don't think it's as rare as Any Forums makes out. WMAF is definitely way more common though.

this
people respect achievements that are hard to accomplish
hence why no one respects thots that sleep with lots of guys, but guys that are able to sleep with many women are held in higher regard

Whitoids have sperms banks if they feel like restoring whites.

Shut up roastie, my dick needs some asian coochie.

The type of dudes who donate to sperm banks are not exactly Chads

I'm an Asian dude, but I wouldn't be surprised if you're an Asian femcel. I've met a few from this board.

As a white man, AMWF doesn't really bother me knowing how much Asian women like white men. It's only fair. But seriously though, racemixing is bad and we should all encourage each other to stick to our own race.