God help us all

anons what the fuck am i looking at

Attached: PLEBBIT.png (628x815, 142.05K)

Lines go up and down. We just had a massive baby boom. That isn't sustainable.

We could maybe try not killing 3/4 of every fetus that is conceived on a yearly basis.

It's ok, the Chinese and Muslims will replace us.

Keep destroying the family unit white people with your gays and trans. Within 200 years we will have won the long game

Attached: 393_1000.jpg (900x1170, 378.97K)

Never forget that even with COVID killing so many people in China, their population still grew .34%. It's only a matter of time

Fertility rates are below replacement level in the entire northern hemisphere. It is the most bizarre occurrence.

Your mother's recent body count.

>fuck chad only
>kill all his offspring anyways
how could this happen?

I don't think Elon would even disagree with the idea that we should increase immigration. Pretty sure he still holds democrat beliefs but switched away from the party.

The global ecology and economy are collapsing in part because of overpopulation. So this is a good thing.

I replyed to some retard promoting immigration and I said it only makes things worse for everybody.

Attached: 1640511787615.jpg (1170x1973, 1.31M)

It's only happening to white people really. Chinese and black are on the rise.

Increasing immigration increases poverty

feminism

fun fact, new immigrant fertility rates crash the fastest, especially asian males (highest childless rate, source: US Census 2020)

>talks about whites in third person and first person
nice english dumbass

Clearly chinese due to bad engrish

>Chinese and black are on the rise.
every ethnic group in America is below replacement including black
Asian fertility rate is insanely low

>We should increase immigration
But only from Japan and China

the US makes up the difference with immigrants. countries like Japan are fucked

People make nations. If you important Mexico, you will get just another Mexico. Japan will survive and the US will fall because Japan realizes people are not interchangeable.

Immigration only kicks the can down the road. Eventually you'll just run out of immigrants.

Japan will be all Filipino within 60 years

the only non-immigrants we killed off and then forced the remains on reservations