I regret never doing drugs now I'm too old

I regret never doing drugs now I'm too old

Attached: 876.jpg (250x194, 6.06K)

It's never to late to shoot up heroin OP

I mean do you fear you will have health problems and legitimately die? Pharmaceutical industries exist to sell pharmaceutical things regardless if it's good for you or not. You know it's really normal for adults to buy like cough syrup and hallucinogenic pills instead of like wine and opiates. Mostly the pill industry have a sort of modern East India Trade Company sort of 17th-18th century sort of deal that they're trying to murder people with opiates and find it funny like cocacola had cocaine in it some people prefure cain sugar, some people prefer cocaine.

Just cardiomaxx

I don't even know how to smoke weed, I think I'm just going to buy some edibles cause you can just eat those (I think)

Attached: full_frontal_pepe.jpg (237x212, 8.1K)

Edibles will have an effect twice as hard

edibles dont do shit for me, but maybe im buying weak ones

they're mostly overrated, weed especially. Getting drunk is far better than smoking weed

adulthood is the best time to do drugs like psychedelics. drop stone acid space cowboy. and maybe pot, but that's best in your like early 20s, you might not get any more out of it than beer. but your first few joints will probably be nice.

if your not getting them from a trusted dispensary your likely getting scammed by poojeet behind the counter.

Getting tipsy and getting buzzed off tobacco is comfy

entirely depends on the person. edibles are garbage imo but thats just me. i know guys who get fucked off 10mg but i have to take 200-300mg for a decent high if i'm not gonna smoke too.
every time i tell anyone this they're like hurr durr u are getting scammed!!!
weed is legal here, i buy from dispos. i've tried edibles from half the dispos in my city, homemade ones (tried cooking myself and my friends batch) and black market edibles from the US and none of them hit very hard. edibles are just incredibly subjective which is to be expected considering smoked marijuana is almost as subjective in effect. edibles are just less because of complications the RoA creates due to induvial metabolism and all of that.

>too old
literally impossible. if you wanna go do drugs, go do it. you are literally a blessed individual who didn't start when you were 14 like i did. you can get a whole lot more out of substances safely by just having a fully developed brain. every single drug can be taken (and most of them can be abused) WITHOUT permanent health effects both mentally and physically. like taking MDMA every couple months isn't gonna ruin your brain, but if you were a teenager it could. god damn i wish i waited until i was older to start experimenting with that shit

I've tried every single drug and I prefer being sober

where do i get heroin

I saw a man in his 60s high on meth on the side of the road today. It's never too late.

>every single drug
i will take you literally. now help. is 4-HO-PiPT fun despite the low potency compared with other 4-sub tryptamines?

>Getting drunk is far better than smoking weed
valid opinion but if you think alcohol isn't one of the shittiest drugs you can take you are simply wrong.

Not them but I agree. Weed sucks- it makes me feel stupid and paranoid. Alcohol is absolutely degenerate but it's the only thing that makes me consistently feel good

No idea what any of that is but everyone should try shrooms once if they can

i smoke weed every night but its definitely not as fun as it was when i was in high school. alcohol is okay if you have nothing else, but i would much rather take any other type of drug except for maybe deliriants that drink alcohol.

the chemical in mushrooms that gets you high is a tryptamine. psilocybin (4-PO-DMT) converts to psilocin (4-HO-DMT) when you eat it, and that's what gives the psychedelic effect.
4-HO-PiPT is a weird homologue of psilocin. i've taken a lot of psilocin analogues but 4-HO-PiPT has eluded me. don't know if i want to try it. actives doses are in the 100s of mg, while doses of psilocin or other 4-sub tryptamines are in the 10s of mg.

What else do you recommend? I have no friends but I can order stuff from the dark web

I've never even smoked weed but it seems like literally everyone else does, especially girls, so I guess I'll always be a square

Cool beans bro. I just took some shrooms because my friend offered and spent the whole day in euphoria. No idea what kind

pic related is every drug i've tried. i have an autistic fixation on substances so i keep a list. all of them are more fun than alcohol imo (apart from DXM and lidocaine).
my favorite drugs in no specific order are as follows
>hydromorphone
>buprenorphine
>cocaine
>MDA and MDMA
>methylone
>2C-B
>4-HO-MiPT
>ETH-LAD
>ketamine

Attached: file.png (221x670, 14.3K)

dope but when did you take every single drug

What drug won't make me retarded? I need my iq for my job

t. never taken anything

Last night. All at the same time

you shouldve invited me :^(

im 36 and have only had alcohol. I do not regret it. I've had too many bouts with derealization and i dont want to do anything to make it worse or happen again.

depends on how much you take. you can take whatever and not lose IQ, just depends how often and what dose.
are you asking for drugs that are incapable of killing brain cells? that'd be most traditional psychedelics.