User, what is your definition of a normalfag/normie?

user, what is your definition of a normalfag/normie?

Attached: Screenshot from 2022-06-14 18-24-36.png (649x667, 557.76K)

A normalfag is someone who disagrees with me.

Attached: ac8ca6afdd4c34ce4de36d4cf850cda2.jpg (236x236, 8.88K)

having friends is by far the biggest normie give away

Don't really have one since I don't categorize people in that way, but there are some generalities you can throw around about the kind of person someone is based on things like whether or not they use social media or if they keep up with current cultural trends. At the end of the day, though, a term like "normie" is only ever meaningfully going to be used by members of an in-group as a shorthand for referring to those of the out-group. In Any Forums's case, that'd most probably be anyone who isn't (or at least doesn't consider themselves as) a social reject.

Does their Quirkiness boil down to the "rebel" brand?
Normalfag
Does every single article of clothing have a massive brand logo on it?
Do they advertise the brands they love through bumper stickers?
Is election season their favorite sport, especially rooting for "rebel" mainstream party?
These are normalfags.
They live lives you could literally write a script for based off of Hollywood tropes. As they have been completely programmed by them.

Attached: 1654764937575.jpg (500x540, 55.34K)

People whose lives are primarily based in the made-up social world as opposed to wandering the Earth while viewing neurotypicals as unpredictable npcs with an equally unpredictable hivemind

Anyone that has ever had sex

Attached: AD141E51-B29E-476C-80F4-BCC2187C2A2B.jpg (1071x1200, 113.12K)

Anyone who isnt auto rejected in social settings

why does her vagene look so long? its like a horse pussy

This is the actual answer, someone who is not a lifelong virgin is a normal person, ie, a normalfag. It's been twisted to mean all kinds of different things by people trying to show how unique they are: "oh I'm different from everyone else, they're normal and I'm quirky!" but in actuality it's just a demarcation to indicate that someone has lost their virginity.

a person who defines their own self-worth by their acceptance within a collective
theyre easy to point out because they get angry when you say anything like that

Someone for whom socializing and making friends comes naturally

Normalfaggotry is when someone has absolutely nothing of substance to say about anything more complicated than their favorite TV show. And on a similar note, trying to engage with some kind of real world issue and spewing endless platitudes, copypasta phrases or pitifully uninformed opinions

'norm' is different depending on time and place.
a person who spends most of their energy following that norm he's in, is a normie.
a person who spends most of their energy that DOESNT follow, is a non-normie.
it's just that simple.
a norm changes depending on where and when you are.
theres no exact definition.
but still, god hates people who spends most of their energy in being normie.
being a normie one is not punished,
but being one itself is the punishment.

Attached: 1589469911962.jpg (384x350, 16.14K)

the hard line is not being kissless.
hitting that line is normalfag
anything before it can be up for debate probably

people who cannot think for themselves

I agree with both of these anons. People here who think that anyone who went to a party once in the last 5 years is a normalfag are being ridiculous. It's more about how genuinely bought in you are to social hierarchies and popular narratives than whether or not you have any social life at all. Everything isn't a dichotomy between robots and normalfags.

>bumfuck Any Forumsfag rags on normies and still is just a suicidal pseudo intellectual

This is the only person hat is right in this thread. Fucking, sucking, talking, etc does not make you part of the norm. What makes you part of the norm is your thoughts, and capability of thinking by yourself and going your own way.

Any of the following
>has had a gf
>has had sex
>has more than 1-2 friends
>is capable of starting conversation with strangers
>goes to parties or bars
>goes out to any sort of social events other than family gatherings
>has work friends
>attempts to follow trends
>is a tranny/trap
>follows leftist ideology
>had a good job under the age of 25
>joined clubs in high school or college
>people who watch twitch streamers
>people who donate to twitch streamers
>people who donate to charity
>people who volunteer for the community
>people who are desperate to belong to communities
>people who watch mainstream media
>people who call others schizo

You only say that because you are a normalfag who wants to feel special by belonging to the robot "community/club". You are exactly the same as any other normalfag, you just have a higher opinion of yourself than others.

>if you're mentally ill you're not normal
thanks captain obvious

I need me some HORSE PUSSY OH GOSH I NEED SOME WET SLOPPY HORSE PUSSY. FUCK YOU Any Forums YOU MADE ME LIKE THIS

if you are a tranny you are a normalfag. Only a normalfag would fall for such a trend.