Should a foid be allowed to workout

I say no. Lifting is a masculine activity and a foids role is to be feminine and submissive not strong.

Furthermore it reduces body fat that a woman needs to carry a baby. If a woman cannot have children she has no purpose

Attached: leanbeef-soc-3.jpg (640x794, 186.04K)

Counterargument: musclegirls are hot

If you find muscle girls attractive you are homosexual. Real men are attracted to young feminine types

I like tits and pussy but also abs.

muscle women are cool

muscles are not normal or attractive in either sex

no purpose to you. if you don't like them then don't date them, just let them be

a woman enjoying her hobbies wouldn't be a challenge to your masculinity if you weren't so sensitive about it.

Sounds like a dystopia novel. Women are not allowed to do "masculine" activities, and have to be subservient to men. In the shadows, a group of tomboys rises up to overthrow the government, wearing overly long dresses to hide their massive gains.

>Should a foid be allowed to workout
how else should would she be "not fat"?

>Cmere user havent seen you in a while stop being so shy give me a hug! Yeah take it in
My dream

>make fake posts about how awful muscle girls are
>foids start deadlifting out of spite of incels
>world is filled hot muscle girls
????
>profit

Attached: 1612306722854.jpg (1024x576, 87.16K)

>whorra
Kys

>I say no.
t. 550 lbs

whorra is a chad

Attached: korrachad.jpg (1200x675, 83.67K)

Deadlifting and squats help support childbirth and reduce complications. It also reduces recovery time. In addition, children born from women who regularly exercise (including weight lifting) aldo tend to be significanty healthier.

Go away with your feederism fetish.

OP 100% wants a "thick but slim waist" gf without realizing that is the body type of most foid lifters. Or OP is obese HAES fag trying to cope with people rejecting them because they are fat, and want an obese, insecure gf so he can finally get pussy. Stop being fat, and stop coping. Obesity and "fatness" will never be normal, we live in a time where information is everywhere, what is stopping you from becoming your peak self?

Don't be fat user, muscles and a healthy frame look good on anyone!

most women who workout/are athletic are still weaker than the average man lmao

You are all insecure because they would be in better shape than you fat fucks

not him but I'm bi and like both feminine girls and muscular girls

As long as they don't go full narcissist attention whore like OP pic.

Nice delts

faggot doesn't want to be dommed by a girl stronger than him